The Monster Mash

Where was we?

Ahhhh yes, Frank was getting pummeled by the Alpha Alien life form…

In his unconscious state a vision came to him. You need more power! Said the inner voice.

Waking to see a plasma conduit, slamming his fist in… the charge flows.

Making his way back to the battle…

Finding more aliens have arrived he exits the space station.

The androids abandoned ship. Useless! Frank exclaimed into space.

Drop the force field! Let me in!

Continued in 20 minutes for the finally.

9 Likes

Digital comic book going on here! Love it

2 Likes

Give me the command codes!

Frank feels a presence of the most powerful living dead creature known to the universe…

Frank’s Daughter.

Together they are an unbeatable force of the unnatural nature.

She was pleased with her dissension to bring 7 changes of clothes. :rofl:

Frank and Daughter. Saved the Day, Again!

Tune in next week when the Thunder Cats take Franks Daughter.

@BU2B what is Franks Daughters name?

13 Likes

HA! I’ll be tuning in brother

3 Likes

@ Heliosphear I propose that in honor of Mary, (Shelley NOT Jane) that this Grows Girls collective name to be from hence forth know as Adamia

4 Likes

Haha pretty sure I saw that video on one of them naughty websites

4 Likes

Showing up before the end of the day … Episode Two
Here’s a sneak peek -

10 Likes

YES! Episode 2 rock on you guys.

3 Likes

Frank In Space: Episode Two
Sorry about the increased file size folks but many images were dark so I had up the resolution on the PDF :v:
FrankInSpace_E2.pdf (2.4 MB)
I’ve fixed a few mistakes since first posting so you might want to check if you have the corrected version

8 Likes

I was having a crappy afternoon, :angry:
Then I downloaded the latest episode. :fire:
Now I’m chuckling and marveling at my talented friends! :star_struck:

You guys RAWK! :+1: :+1: :100:
-Grouchy

7 Likes

:speaking_head: Me too … but for the irony of 8 hours of work for two likes - :thinking::joy: - and loving it the whole time! :green_heart:

9 Likes

I love it!
@Franklin Shenanigans! :four_leaf_clover: Next Friday is St. Patricks day. It’s gonna be crazy Kelly Green Monster Mash!

This is AWESOME!!!
Brought to you by the letters T, H and C :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Lol I’ve been trying to like it I just keep running out before I get back here lmao

4 Likes

I’m loving the show! Both of them. Outstanding talent! Killer graphics @Heliosphear as always. Plant A (aka brain) looks like it’s it’s fixing to get eaten. You going to try raising her up to equal height? Beautiful structure on plant B (aka pinky) . Can’t wait to get my beans wet.:grin::+1:

4 Likes

Love the comic amazing art work

We need more
I appreciate you
Ty

Paps

3 Likes

This is neither here nor there so I’m not tagging it as an official Monster Mash post but maybe…
maybe someone knows without consulting Google… and it’s something I’ve often wondered

If - and it’s really a ‘since’, the three leaf clover was used by Saint Podwick to explain the triune god-head and salvation… why is it the four leaf clover that’s considered good luck? :thinking:

6 Likes

IDK… :thinking:
Maybe because the fourth represents the soul of man being grafted in @BU2B ?
Plausible

4 Likes

The Monster Mash
12 March 2023

The girls at Week 6 Day 7 (49 Days old tomorrow)

One of these plants is driving me crazy! She’s a whiner… it’s too hot, too cold, I want more to eat, no wait, make that less but with my choice of additives …
In Real Life I may not be able to avoid her but she’s definitely the talk around the smoke break table. lol

When it come’s to these two noobies and this noobie in dealing with them I’ve come to the conclusion that as long as they’re healthy and their needs are met; they’re just going to have to gripe.

The plan is to kick the girls into transition to bloom during week 8 (around the 20th) and then run for hills… lol. No; really though I will be out of town again from the 24th-28th and my wife will be overseeing the addition of two hours of darkness daily. Both plants will be given a big defoliation during week 8 and transition to bloom. This defoliation is pretty important; it will need to be good enough to last for approximately 3 weeks*, leave enough leaves to feed the plant but still expose all flowering growth tips.
*three weeks after flowering is a med/small defoliation once bud sites have been identified after that nothing for two weeks, then just picking and clean up after week 5 to help fatten up buds
EDIT

Currently Plant A has at least 44 flowering growth tips and Plant B has well over 80. The guess the weight game is still set to begin on the 23rd. Keep in mind that your estimates will be for both plants combined and ‘flower only’ dried weight. Entries - one per week, by PM/DM only (Please). :v:

PS - Thanks to everyone for hanging out, popping off and joining me on this journey. FRANKly - it’s been kind of a wild ride and I appreciate you not hopping off the train at the first station :green_heart:

11 Likes

Just a reminder … Pi Day is coming up 3.14 :joy:

5 Likes

A to Z - Sunday in Arizona
Courtesy of the Arizona Cannabis Growers Collective

Here’s how to make a 3.5gram joint last for 30 minutes - via Nug Smasher Lake Havasu City Arizona.

Must be watched on YouTube

5 Likes