The Monster Mash

:speaking_head: that’s the next bag of pellets :slight_smile: I want to finish up the jiffy pods I already have opened before starting on the unopened coco pods.

I’m givin’ ya a shout out here bud …
for those of you who don’t know new OG member @blowdout2269 I’d like to take a moment from my seat, not his, to intro-dude him:
he lives in a slegal state (as in 's legal as long as you don’t get caught) - with a few exceptions
he grows his own - but donates every bit to those with a need for weed as he still has to pee for a living
he’s excited, eager, slightly cautious and one hell of a nice guy! Thanks for tagging along my friend :v:

8 Likes

Thanks for the introduction buddy. Very kind of you. I much appreciate you vouching for me!
I’m excited for this event you’ve put together. It’s great that ur gonna spread the PPP method to more people. I’m tellin ya, u better trademark this thing! Lol :wink:

3 Likes

Unlike our dear Uncle Sammy… I think it’s a bit abhorrent to copyright, patent or trademark a natural plant process - lol

2 Likes

Hey, when I actually get around to following the manual and get over a pound per plant…I at least plan on giving credit where it’s due. I got the PDF saved. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Uh oh … I’ve been put on notice
The better half has reminded me that I need to take a chill pill a deep breath and quit holding stuff in so much. She had become quite accustomed to seeing new plants popping into the tent and the drones of clones appearing from time to time to keep Hilda and Olive company; only to wake up this morning to find everything gone (they’re beside the tent) and two seemingly empty tubs taking their place. Ya, just maybe as we usually talk about everything from Faux News to the Cannabis News Network and everything in between, maybe I’ve been carrying this one a bit close.

So, since this the first time this has ever happened, again; I’m requesting if I make any major changes to the grow environment from this point forward that someone’s asks, “Did you mention this to the wife?” :joy:

I just finished messin wid da momma - LST folks will be happy to learn that she’s VERY pliable and takes to training well by just bending branches AND if STANK is RANK in your book, you’ll be pleased - She is one very smelly lady!

Looks like another FD entry will be entering the tent by tomorrow evening. What a hoot if all four seeds germinated! It could be a VERY Full House. Yippee :partying_face:

8 Likes

Nothing wrong with a full house! Good luck!

2 Likes

The Monster Mash
21 January 2023

Even more Non Standard practices …

I ‘usually’ start my grows with the moon. Full Moon or New Moon; either will do

My Grandpa was a Midwest farmer. It was his belief that plants started with a new or full moon will germinate faster and overall are more healthy and vigorous than those started at ‘any time’. Whether that’s just anecdotal or not I don’t really know, but I’ve been doing it for years. If you don’t think it makes a difference at all that’s your interpretation of the evidence but I know for sure it won’t hurt your plant any. To give you an idea of how much I’ve come to rely on this - I almost always only start 2 seeds and both are usually germinated in 24 hours and ready to go in the net pots by day 2 or 3 at the latest. This grow was not started with the moon and even though the freshness of the seeds are not in question, two days after starting germination beans still hadn’t popped so I started two more because I got nervous there weren’t going to be any ready for the start of the grow. If I’d started them with a new or full moon my guess is we’d be running the show with only two seedlings, and they would be at least 24 hours further along in development :face_with_monocle:

During veg mode I usually leave my light on 24/7. If you can afford the extra to the hydro/electric bill and can keep your light panel cool - I am fairly confident you’ll find what I have over time (with the help of observational skill of others) that more hours of light during veg mode will result in node spacing that is closer allowing for fuller more dense buds in the long run. I find the extra $10 for two months is well worth the cost.

:v:

10 Likes

The Monster Mash
22 January 2023

The new entrant and the girls 30 hours in

@Heliosphear Highlights has been given it’s own dedicated section(s)

• The Monster Mash Grow Images, Illustrations and Creations
  • Frankenstein’s Daughters: Olive & Hilda - A FAMILY ALBUM OF SORTS
  • Wowing and Wonderful general creations posted to The Monster Mash thread

Keep scrolling down the thread and bookmark it or you can get to it quickly by clicking ** HERE **

9 Likes

Just another day in paradise - Good Morning OG :wave:t3: (from RUSH the dog faced boy)

12 Likes

Gotta like the dog photos!
My wife’s coffee cup I’m drinking out of atm, lol.

10 Likes

I can relate, being of similar age, etc and only recently going “public”. I recently posted a pic here of one of my plants. Its horrible really, burnt up and embarrassing. But it was appropriate for the thread, so I put it out there to hopefully further the conversation.

Somebody will maybe associate that topic with my username and come to the conclusion I can’t grow. And that’s okay, I’m not going to post pics of plants just to prove something like that. Just keep on growing, not trying to impress.

Anyway, I hope that has some relevance to your comments. Looking forward to watching your grow, warts and All!

4 Likes

:speaking_head: Very Kind of you @Tripl3fastaction , thanks. Thanks also for joining us for the journey. :v:

2 Likes

Special Edition MONSTER MASH + OG Phone Wallpaper courtesy of @Heliosphear
2 choices and how it will look on your lock screen

8 Likes

The last time I grew hydro buckets was 2003 on OG, I used they same set up with net pots and ceramic stones @BU2B I believe it to be the most efficient set of for home grown hydro when you have enough room. Thank you for sharing your grow life with us. Thank you for the kind words, I’m running a complete series of pictures for your grow, keep up the good work and great posts.

@Kasper0909 I use midjourney to make the pictures I’ve been posting for the last 3 months, I’m running set of pictures that include words primary to setting the scene. All the pictures I have posted made with Artificial Intelligence are property of the owners of the thread where I post them.

10 Likes

Amazing artwork as always! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Monster Mash
22 January 2023 - and then there were three…

“He grows a little garden in the backyard by the fence, He’s consuming what he grows - now a days in self defense…”

“He gets out there in the twilight zone sometimes - when it just don’t make no sense …”

10 Likes

That is remarkably generous @Heliosphear!
Thanks,
-Grouchy

4 Likes

My kinda music!

1 Like

Quietly sitting in the front row with a notebook and a bong. It’s like kindergarten, first class. Apprecilove the opportunity to learn. Grow on.

Peace

3 Likes

What up BU2B. You know I had to come watch the show.

7 Likes