The Monster Mash

Double quote @420noob , I can’t write it any better. Looking forward to watching these plants fatten up! Gonna be epic, as my son would say

2 Likes

13 Likes

LOL, OK, definitely bonus points for that one… :smile: :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

too cool.
creativity on this site is thru the roof!! :smiley:
@BU2B , I just scored a pack of Frankie S1 so this grow thread is gonna be even more fun to watch as I will get to see what I am in for when I start poppin those beans.
fun times !!

4 Likes

7 Likes

Received from @Smoklahoma today - my very own Death Wish “Pineapple Espresso” mug :+1:t3:

13 Likes

:hushed:
Super jealous over here! Lol

2 Likes

looks dope as heck bud!

2 Likes

Haha I’ve got this in my bathroom

8 Likes

HAPPY O4/20 !

(XXX)-X40-0420 ← my phone number - no kidding! :v:

7 Likes

Points to Ponder as the smoke rolls off the pipe … (04 20 23)

I find I need these concepts in my life - to me this is the ‘worship’ part David was talking about in “This is Water”

• SHIVA - the destroyer of worlds. the burner of preconceptions. the notion that life comes from death and all that is is because of all that is AND everything that came before it
  • KALI - kali ma, mother, realization that everything’s the same. Love - Pain, Sorrow - Joy. The slayer of my demons
  • GANESHA - The Elephant Man, often misunderstood. His head had to go as it’s reasoning wouldn’t give way to knowledge. In it’s place he became the ONE POINTED, generous protector whose carriage is a small mouse who nibbles away at the fetters that bind
  • BUDDHA - Siddhartha Gautama, the man. Not to be worshiped - Not a god, a common man, who is to be venerated for his wisdom, kindness and compassion - but mostly for reminding me that whether prince or pauper ANYONE can come to see things as they really are not as we hoped, desired or wanted them to be

It doesn’t mean I’m religious, dogmatic OR deist; just a human who often needs reminders. Together they’re kind of the skull on my crafting table. A constant reminder that “All Things Must Pass”.
:v: :wheel_of_dharma:

poignant? yeah, the video’s 4:20 :wink:

10 Likes

The Monster Mash
420 Flowers

Photo Legend:
• Plants A & B (A to the back)
• Plant A
• Plant B
• Plant A
• Plant B
• Plants A & B

13 Likes

Looks like the lady in the front has taken the size lead and hasn’t let up! I think she’s gonna put produce her sister. Maybe it’s because we can’t see all of the one in the back :thinking: killing it though @BU2B

3 Likes

10 Likes

Look at those beautiful stacking ladies. :grin::+1: Excellent job!

4 Likes

Have a GR8 Weekend Folks! :v:

9 Likes

Is it the lighting or is the front one has a deeper green like a haze I guess and the back lady seems to be brighter lime green? Either way they are stacking nicely everywhere you look is buds forming and growing :+1:.

3 Likes

That’s what I was wondering aswell.
Maybe the front one is just frosty’r atm. :thinking:

1 Like

:speaking_head: @420noob Oh no they’re ALL THE SAME - little Frankenstein clones from seed - ROTFLMFAO. :grin:

YOU are absolutely right. They are a perfect example showing that an S1 is not a clone of the parent. Not only are they different colored than each other they looked and look different while growing, they also grow a little differently, have different nutritional needs and the flowers smell VERY different from each other.

The hunt continues for THE ONE from THE ONE. Fingers crossed I get a few rhodilized seeds from each for future study. ‘I was working in my laboratory late one night …’

FUUURTHER! :minibus:

11 Likes

Keep on truckin’!

2 Likes