The Monster Mash

4 Likes

The Monster Mash
3 May 2023

and the show goes on…
Well, now that I’ve got the light schedule changed to on at night and off during the day … I, Uh, don’t really have anything to show at the moment.

But, lights come on at 5pm and I should have at least one or two photo’s posted shortly after.
The bandings went well with only a little ding tossed in for good measure and other than feeling like I’ve been swallowing broken glass all is good. I should be back to abnormal relatively soon. :v:

Updates and acknowledgements coming up shortly.

7 Likes

That’s the message I was hopin to hear Maestro! :+1: :+1:

-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

3 Likes

damn it’s wednesday… I think i missed my weekly guess hehehe
gonna be interesting to see them blow up in these final weeks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The Monster Mash
3 May 2023 (part two)

————
Plant A

————
Plant B

Thanks to everyone who submitted estimates for Week 6 :v:

About 3 more weeks to go :upside_down_face:
Tentative harvest date set for May 22-24

20 Likes

Faaaaaaark those are looking amazing

6 Likes

Yup, I think I forgot aswell. :pensive:
Great photos @BU2B! :+1:

5 Likes

The Odds Get Even - YOU BET YOUR LIFE!

3 Likes

If you haven’t seen what @Heliosphear has been up to lately. Put on your OG Goggles and oogle this spellbindingly beautiful work → Cannabis Inspired Art - #631 by Heliosphear

7 Likes

You gotta love samplers

12 Likes

damn you hermaphrodites!!! really sorry that happened man. lets just hope they were infertile and nothing happened, that sample dab looks tasty fingers crossed for you to get to the finish line bean free

4 Likes

The Monster Mash
4 May 2023

Flowering Week 6 Day 3
The Big Leaves are Leaving

Sorry ‘bout the dirty tent. Clean-up is next :v:

10 Likes

That there is a nice bush! :star_struck:
Those roots are to die for.
Have you ever thought about trying a bit of Ethylene?
It will make those male flowers die off and not produce pollen.

Peace
Shag

4 Likes

People gonna break down now, We are bound to build up,
Calling on a new sound now - STRENGTH IN ONE -

2 Likes

You got the good toys! :smile: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

image000000

3 Likes

:speaking_head: @shag Thanks for the tip. I actually did think of this but wasn’t sure that it’s worth the effort for 4 weeks. Are you talking a watered down ethylene glycol mix? Ethylene Gas? Ethylene Lamps? What is your suggestion o @shag gy one? The more female flowers the happier “I” will be :wink: :v:
Ethylene Glycol is pretty sweet tasting - In your experience how will this effect the true flavor of the flower?

2 Likes

@shag okay, I know this a bit strange, replying to my reply to your reply but -
to lay a little groundwork. Though I really don’t know you I am ALWAYS open to real world reasonable solutions and fixes. Of everything I have ever read from you I have only ever disagreed about one topic that you’ve addressed so please don’t hesitate to put your two cents in - oh heck make it a quarter, pennies are a waste of space these days :wink:
Thanks in advance for any information that may be helpful :v:
(the one topic i disagree with you about is in regard to cal/mag. Like you I think it is far to over-used and often used when not needed and most folks don’t really understand that the cal/mag ratio mix is a myth. But I think a good grower will utilize whatever practical tools they have access to, to remedy the problem. Just like in this case)
Unfortunately the Cal/Mag is the answer to all of your cannabis conundrums continues
Screenshot 2023-05-04 142738

4 Likes

Lookin’ good bro’…cheers!

5 Likes

I WANT THAT BEER! I couldn’t drink it but the can would be what I’d smash my ashes into - ROTFLMFAO BEAUTIFUL. Why haven’t I seen this before! :rofl: :heart_eyes:
I haven’t had a beer in a VERY long time <drool, slobber, reca-member, mmm> Damn that looks refreshing. Thank You!

6 Likes