The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Thanks, I have a lot of fun growing.

2 Likes

So you’re a FastBuds guy are you @Billybob ? I like a lot of their strains too.

3 Likes

I grew their Mimosa last run and it was a hit with everyone who tried it!

Edit: my bad. FastBuds was the blue dream’matic… The Mimosa was tastebudz.

3 Likes

Yeah matey I love fastbuds. At the moment I’ve got mimosa cake ,strawberry pie ,gorilla cookies , I’ve got another 4 auto strains in the mail from fastbuds. I pollinated a few branches of the mimosa cake with a auto make I was given a ghost toif cross. I’ve grown about 13 of there strains and love them …here’s some pics of the other tent with the 4 fastbuds girls flowering

8 Likes

9 Likes

You should sign up for the auto seed giveaway I am running right now. Scroll down to post 1541 in the thread(Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16))

4 Likes

My four Cap Junky plants are doing nicely around the late part of week 3 flowering. Canopy isn’t perfect but good enough for me.

6 Likes

I did a run last fall with some FastBuds strains. I ran Strawberry Pie which I reversed and had Purple Punch, Bruce Banner, and Gorilla Cookies in the tent with her. I pollinated all four plants (not heavily) to make some seed stock. The Strawberry Pie x Gorilla Cookies is the only cross I’ve grown so far and it was very nice. The Gorilla Cookies on it’s own is quite a powerful strain.

3 Likes

Your grow looks great matey. I tried cs on a few Mephisto plants but the male flowers never produced pollen. Will try it next grow. I got 2 small nl X Malawi fems I will spray c’s on one and see if I can make some outdoor autos. I’ll check out the seed giveaway matey. I’ll have a empty tent in about 3 or so weeks.

1 Like

@LoveDaAutos Really enjoying this thread brother. Looking forward to seeing the results of you brushing it on. Great stuff :+1: :beers:

1 Like

Mine aspires to look that good…

I had always avoided anything cookies because of some negative feedback… with exception of OGKB which is recent!

20230403_184815|233x500

However, this plant is a keeper for sure.

6 Likes

@GCBudz the Cap Junky are really pretty plants. Just so many positive things to say about them.

2 Likes

A pretty quick update on the HBMS plant on day 38 post flip. I was talking to the plant this morning and she politely asked me to reduce the nutrients just a little bit so I’ll be reducing it from 5.5g of Mega Crop per gallon down to 5g per gallon. If you look at the tips of the new growth in this picture you can see some discoloration where the tips are burnt a bit.

5 Likes

Here is another photo of the HBMS the same day. She appears as though she is starting to stretch but not seeing flowers forming yet. Not sure I’ve seen that yet so I’ll be watching closely to see what she’s doing. She is scheduled for her next STS treatment tomorrow.

5 Likes

I’ve grown about 30 autos so far and I think I love them as well.
Had the one cdlc early last year got 8.5 oz off her. Most of the others I grew were from @JohnnyPotseed’s black cream and black and blue jack. Just finished up some blue dream autos that are curing atm.

4 Likes

9 Likes

8.5 ounces is quite a haul especially from a Chem de la Chem plant that’s a great job.

8 Likes

How long did those black cream go for? I have some I intend to run eventually.

4 Likes

I’ve got 4 still going, I’d guess around the 90-100 day mark as mine are ripening in that range

4 Likes

75 days for these

1 Like