The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

I grabbed a picture this morning of my Cap Junky four plant grow this one with no seeds. I love these plants and this strain.

8 Likes

I hope everyone is having an amazing Monday.

5 Likes

Backatcha buddy

1 Like

Oh what a cute mofo!

I should paint or spray STS on the nodes of branches I want to produce male flowers right? Not the whole branch, just the spots where buds would form?

1 Like

I paint the whole branch, the top, the sides, the bottom, leaf stems, nodes where you’ll see pollen sacks form, and I hit the leaves too but just a few brush strokes on each leaf.

3 Likes

Thanks for all this information. I’m going to attempt this myself this weekend since I didn’t get a chance last weekend. Why would you spray/paint the leaves? To build up the chemicals?

2 Likes

The STS penetrates every part of the plant that it touches so branch, leaves, stems… just offers more surface area to present the STS to the plant. I would think that painting it on works to isolate a branch and prevent over spray from touching the rest of the girl.

I’m not sure though but that’s how I figure it.

7 Likes

Here is the HBMS girl at day 33 post sprout. She’s looking very nice with good color. She got a big drink today and had her nutrients bumped up just a little. A day or so ago I spotted she was pushing out some pre-flowers so buds shouldn’t be far behind. I think we started the STS treatment at just the right time so thanks to whoever it was who said “Start Now” cause you were right. I ended up sticking with the original plan of treating her every 5 days. Here is a photo showing her pre-flowers.

10 Likes

Her branching is starting to beef up and get a little thicker which is a great thing as I see it. This photo was taken trying to show the branches down inside the plant. I removed half a dozen more leaves today.

8 Likes

Here are a couple full shot photos.

10 Likes

A different angle.

9 Likes

Fantastic looking and healthy. Did you brush or spray the STS on?

4 Likes

I’m experimenting brushing it on this go round. I’ve been putting a paper towel under the branch I’m treating trying to be neat. Hoping I’m not so neat that I’m not getting it on thick enough like when spraying. We’ll see what happens.

8 Likes

I think it’s time for a Friday update on the HubbaBubbaMelloScope at day 35 post sprout. She continues to grow and look nice. I’ve grown a fair number of autos and for me personally going 35 days without flowers starting to form is a long time but also I do love it as it allows the plant more veg time. As I posted the other day she has pushed out her pre-flowers so it’s just a matter of a short bit I suspect and the buds will start forming.

Here are a few photos. I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend ahead.

7 Likes

Here’s another.

8 Likes

And one final picture.

10 Likes

That was one of the first autos I ever grew back when I first started to grow. It was a big plant even with my blurple light and clueless overuse of everything Advanced Nutrients sold at the time. Had decent terps considering how over fertilized and poorly watered it was. I think your going to like the flavor it puts out a lot.

4 Likes

I’m big on the flavors and terpenes. I recently grew their Sour Crack and the flower was really nice. I had heard from a few of my buddies that the HBMS would be a strain I would want to grow again. That prompted me to treat a branch and make more seeds. It’s a lot cheaper to make the seeds then it is to buy them so I tend to make seeds every run I do.

5 Likes

I forgot to mention the plant received its third treatment with the STS last night.

6 Likes