The ongoing indoor grow

Hello everyone, here is this weeks update.
The GG#4 is all but ready to come down, just want to give her a little more time to get more amber.

The Tampa Crippy is half way through flowering and I am happy with what I am seeing.

Now for the Drunken Cherry FogDog…I am not really sure how I can spin this to make it sound good. If you remember how it looked last week, well aint nothing changed since then.

8 Likes

Yup, I see the conical shape, just like mine. Doing real well there. It will start to yellow and then purple faster the closer it gets to 100% maturity. Also don’t go too amber on TC. At least test a bud to make sure it’s not too heavy for your preference. For me 10-15% is enough.

3 Likes

Did you do any training on that TC? It’s got a real nice even canopy.

1 Like

I did zero training on the crippy. The way she formed was all natural.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, here is the weeks update.
The GG#4 came down last night and I am happy with the yield I got from her. Was a lot more than I was expecting after her rough start. I pulled out 8 seeds from the areas I used pollen on and sad to say they all failed the crush test. I am hopeful that after the bud dries out I can pull some better seeds out from deeper in the buds.

The smaller pile on the right is the branches I used pollen on.
The Tampa Crippy is starting to get a nice blue hue all over the plant. i am guessing another 4-5 weeks and she will be ready.

Finally the Drunken Cherry FogDog has had a nice growth spurt over the last week. Might have helped that I gave her a large amount of nutes and cal-mag, but hey she is growing that is all that matters. Once the GG#4 dries out enough so I can see if any of the seeds I made are any good I will determine which pollen I will use on this plant. Will let you all know next week.

I will also be moving both the Drunken Cherry FogDog and the Tampa Crippy into the tents that had the GG#4 and the Coked Out Girl Scout. I am starting a private seed run and I need my main tent to do it.

9 Likes

Yup the coloring is the last half. Faster yellowing to purple, orange and gold in the fans. I know I’m about a week away once most of the coloring is done and those leaves are starting to die back too. Anyway, enjoy, it will keep looking better as the glands densely explode :yum:

1 Like

Just finished jarring up the GG#4 to start curing it. The final weight came out to 3.80ozs. and this stuff hits like a truck :star_struck:. @Qtip where did you get these seeds from? Are they from a home grower or are they from a shop, if it is I need to try out more of there stuff. I thought my Coked Out Girl Scout was something, but it has nothing on this GG#4. Now a sad side note. I started picking some seeds out of the buds the had them and I stopped after pulling 20 seeds and only 1 passed the crush test :sob:. Starting to think there is something wrong with both types of Cherry Brandy pollen that I have. So this weekend I am planning to use some pollen on the Drunken Cherry FogDog and I think I might be better off using some of my Bubblegum auto pollen on it instead. I know that pollen works like no tomorrow. What do you all think, take a risk on the CB pollen or use BG pollen on the plant?

6 Likes

Those were a feminized cross, I did with seeds gifted to me by someone in my earliest OG days, before I was tracking who gave me what. I have yet to grow the GG4 but the GG4 x do si lo, I did outdoor was awful. I’m very glad to hear they turned out well. I’m sure I’ve got more seeds if you want them @darkillusion…What’s mine is yours.

3 Likes

Why not both? Dust one branch CB and the rest of what you’re doing with the bubblegum. At least you’ll know you’ll get something off the bg branches

1 Like

Only thing stopping me from doing 2 different pollen`s on that plant is it is a small plant at only 12 inches tall and only has a handful of colas forming and there is no way I can keep everything separate.

3 Likes

I guess it just depends on your intents with those seeds then. If you’re just making seeds for shits n giggles go with the CB. Not as big a deal if they fail again. If you need the seeds for something in particular, go with the BG.

1 Like

Time for an update…
The Tampa Crippy IX is looking just amazing, has a lot of dark coloring coming out.I am hoping in another 2 weeks or so and she will be ready.

As for the Drunken Cherry FogDog I was looking at her the other day getting ready to use some Bubblegum pollen on it when I noticed something off about this plant. All the leafs on the plant only have three blades, see for yourself.

Once I realized that I knew I had to change the Bubblegum pollen plan. I decided to use the same pollen I used on the FogDog to make these seeds. So yes I am doing a BX on this plant, see how this goes.

8 Likes

I’ve had clones do that to me was that from seed or a clone?

1 Like

It is from a seed.

Strange hybrid type growth possibly!

1 Like

That is what I am thinking and if I do a BX on it and the seeds work, I am hoping it will keep that trait.

1 Like

Well I told ya she puts on a show… Just a hunch, but once you smoke it you’re going to realize how you’ll want to grow more. Anyway, sending out your beans in a greeting card tomorrow.

2 Likes

Thats fine, still have 4 seeds left to try again. :sunglasses: No rush on the seeds, they might get caught up in the hurricane coming my way.

1 Like

Just had a thought run through my head. In a few weeks I will be cutting down the Crippy. Normally I would just toss out what was left of the plant ie the main stem and root ball. But what if I just put that back into the tent and put the light back to veg. I know other people have done it so I know it works and my goals would be two things. The first goal and I would need some help with this is I make some clones and send them off to other OG members to help keep this female plant going. I can not keep a plant long term as in a mother plant due to apartment living @OriginalDankmaster96 @Rhino_buddy either of you two interested in maybe taking a clone of TC if not maybe someone else? Second goal is after finding homes for the clones is to use STS on the plant to get pollen. Just a thought folks.

6 Likes

1000th like comment…

1 Like