The ongoing indoor grow

Alright, got around 60-70 seeds out of the Crippy plant. Which gives me enough to do my thing with it and a few I can give out.

7 Likes

Some positive news at least. :green_heart:

3 Likes

That sucks man. Bad enough to have the annual inspection but random pop ups is even worse. I actually saw my landlord walking out of the backyard yesterday morning and was concerned. Turns out the storm took down a tree over the fence though so all good.

4 Likes

Hey @darkillusion, hope all went well.
Looking forward to hear everything ran smoothly.

1 Like

All went well, just trying to figure what to grow next right now.

3 Likes

Nice. Cool beans.

Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Well I have spent some time thinking about what to grow next and I finally made a choice for one tent at least. I have a JOTI Gods Space Needle soaking in water. I am going to do just one of them and if it is a female I get to enjoy the bud. But if it is a male I get some pollen, win win for me right now since I am kinda stocked to the brim with bud ready to smoke. For the other tent I am on the fence about growing a Sour Diesel auto just to reverse it to make more of them since these SD auto plants get huge. Also if anyone is interested in my Crippy x SFV OG seeds let me know. I have some I am willing to part with and I would like the people who are kind enough to spend a few mins. a week reading my posts to have a chance to get a few.

9 Likes

I wouldnā€™t mind having a few Crippy x SFV.
I hope that all is well, my friend. Have a great day. Be Safe :v:t4:
Gary

4 Likes

Definitely a hard cross to get angry about!

1 Like

Officially holding my hand out. That would be a beautiful cross.

3 Likes

Tampa Crippy x Chocolate Haze?

2 Likes

As for what to pop nextā€¦.go for the best of BOTH worlds w Gas and Glue. This gives you the chance to see the 808 Crip and GG#4

1 Like

Almost as good as the cuts. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Can I snag a few of those? Iā€™d gladly offer some goodies in trade. :wink:

Also, stoked to see the space needle grow up. Seems like a great choice.

2 Likes

Iā€™d like some crippy x sfv if the offers still there!

2 Likes

Do it, OG @darkillusion! Donā€™t overthink itā€¦ just drop it in a glass of water. If it pops then itā€™s decided.

Iā€™d also like to take you up on that Crippy x SFV, OG.

1 Like

Okay looks like I have a total of 6 people here to get some beans to. I need to go to the store for more envelopes, when I get them I will ask you all for some addresses. Also just finished jarring up the TC, final dry weight is 4.3 ounces. Not a bad haul, my only regret was not being able to give it just one more week. But what I do have hits and hits goodā€¦yea, this is crippy. In the future I will try my last 4 seeds for another seed run and see how it goes.

7 Likes

Woot! Great to hear youā€™re confirming it too. I agree you did good, but donā€™t think you needed to go longer, why ? It was enough to mature seeds, past that is more knock out and sleepy effects. Better to be earlier. If it was weaker Iā€™d say later end of window

3 Likes

Now I did forget to mention that the bud I got from the Crippy was in the fridge for a total of four days before I could safely start to dry it out and it is fine. So if anyone is in a similar position you can put fresh cut bud in the fridge for a few day and it will be fine. I kept them in plastic air tight containers that I pulled out every night just to toss every thing around so nothing would start getting moldy to fast.

4 Likes

Was there a name for the cross other than TC x CH? Iā€™ve triple checked my collection sheet and canā€™t find anything with Crippy in the name but since you mention it I do remember talking about it.

From my original msgā€¦

3 Likes