The ongoing indoor grow

Shoulda taken you up on those TCxSFVs! I was going back n forth on it as you didn’t get a ton and I’m trying to limit what I take in. I’ve got too many already from the early co-op stuff here. I wouldn’t probably get to them til the end of next year though, so hopefully you have some to spare when you make the f2s later on.

1 Like

You still can. I did not make a lot of thses seeds, but I can spare a few to you.

3 Likes

Much appreciated! I’ll send you my address. I’m trying to think of when I can fit them in. These aren’t fem right? I have to shut down after my single Creme de la Chem x Double Grape, but I’ll start back up as soon as I either have my inspection done or sign the lease, whichever comes first. Gonna do a couple of fem photo runs to try and fill the coffers. Haven’t really figured out how to run reg seed to be able to weed out males with the dwc tubs.

2 Likes

The seeds are not fem. The seeds are Reg. seeds. The mother was the TC and the father was the SFV OG.

4 Likes

Yeah I looked back at the messages earlier and read that but for some reason I have nothing labelled Crippy in my collection and I’m pretty good about logging everything. I’m really hoping I didn’t forget in the time it took to get to me (remember the hiccup) and miss them :open_mouth: Were they labeled in any way?

We should probably move this to pm to not tie up the thread. Sorry @darkillusion !

2 Likes

@ciganomarola Can I get your address so I can mail off these beans.

3 Likes

On it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks friend.

1 Like

Hell yeah!
I’m in there, like swimwear!

Thanks man. There ARE the Crippy cross, correct?

3 Likes

Yes they are TC x SFV OG

2 Likes

I certainly appreciate it bruh!

2 Likes

Think of it as a perk for taking a few mins a week to read what I post.

4 Likes

Perks. :wink::+1:

I went to school where Disney did. Lol. Did you know he drew their mascot?

At one time at least.
b425e52c4420b5c11eab66ce0a7afb5e

2 Likes

Walt drew a lot of mascots for people. Fun fact he was the one that created and drew the logo for the flying tigers of WWII.

3 Likes

Yes! I did know that. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Now everyone will be getting 6 seeds in the pack I send them. Wish I could send more but I only dusted a few branches not the entire plant.

5 Likes

Much appreciated man! 6 will be plenty. :+1:

1 Like

Well if you’re going to twist my arm like that :grinning:

2 Likes

I had a feeling you would want some.

3 Likes

I’m trying to be particular on what I take in these days because I don’t want to cross over into hoarder status but that’s a cross that’s hard to pass up :metal:

4 Likes

You are a member of OG, congratulations you are a hoarder like the rest of us. I am sitting on 125+ strains in my fridge. Two years ago I had 2 strains with a total of 7 seeds.

7 Likes