The Organic Crypt

Snow Lotus BX x 1C at 3 weeks

Marauder at 7 weeks

9 Likes

Snow Lotus BX x 1-C at 4 weeks

Marauder hanging

10 Likes

I wish I never effed up my marauders. Plants look great!

My snow lotus 6d is a strong plant too. Good crosses

2 Likes

Snow Lotus BX x 1-C (Tahoe Alien x Soul Food) in the back, Valley Ghash getting some supplemental light up front while they’re getting laid out flat. Probably a will flip the bigger of the 2 in a week and a half and the other a week later.

The larger of the 2 VG’s

And the Snow Lotus BX x 1-C, More of these to come later in the veg closet.

9 Likes

Snow Lotus BX x !-C a little over 5 weeks.
DSC00718

7 Likes

Snow Lotus BX x !-C at 6 weeks.

9 Likes

Looking sweet and frosty!

Cheers
G

1 Like

Did @GrowHard not say what the unknown mother for 1-C is?

1 Like

Mother number 1 was Tahoe Alien x Soul Food ((Tahoe OG x Alien Kush)x(Goji Pinesoul x 88G13HP)), just easier to type 1-C. The cut that came down a few weeks ago was the fruity version. The one coming down in a couple weeks or so is the piney smelling and frostier version of the cross. Thanks for stopping by @newb2.0.

Hey, good seeing you again @Gpaw everything that came out of that project looks amazing.

4 Likes

My ol Irish gardening hat is off to you, incredible and inspiring from start to finish. Thank you for the :flushed: visuals.

2 Likes

Snow Lotus BX x 1-C coming down tomorrow (8 weeks)

13 Likes

Nice training on that one, she’s a real beauty !

2 Likes

Man I just love the structure on your plants I hope someday I can have the Patience to train like that! Looking good!

1 Like

Nice grow. Not sure how long you been super cropping for, but in my experience, if Im doing a perpetual grow, I can do small pots less waste of soil, and top once. I super cropped for many years and the only thing I’ve taken away from it is it’s a lot of work, I wasted a lot of time and I needed a really wide pot to stake the plant down using more soil than was necessary. Take it for it’s worth. Not saying you’re doing anything wrong, but if you like to go through seed and try tons of flavors like me, topping may be a way to get you there quicker. And you should get about the same yield over the year.

2 Likes

Hey @Tinytuttle it doesn’t take a lot of time once you get it figured out. I usually adjust my ties once or twice a week until they’re done stretching. Then maybe a couple times in flower to spread it out.

@MG_Canna About the only time I super crop is at the start, to lay them flat, other than that it’s LST. From seed or clone I usually top once, use 4 branches laid flat in a “X” shape. I go over it in my old thread.

4 Likes

Thanks for the idea of root pruning revegging plants. I have wondered about the possibility of that working, good to hear you’ve had luck with it.

1 Like

I know that X style well. Fill a whole tent with one plant, 50 shoots all about 18 inches high. :+1:

1 Like

Well folks, my experiment using cheap locally available soil ended months ago as a successful failure. Successful as in there were harvests, failure as in less than half what I was predicting. Due to this I started sourcing from another location 20 miles away that carries pro-mix.

New mix is still pretty much Subcool’s supersoil recipe except: I use sul-po-mag in place of epsom and add kelp, mykos and azos.

Currently 4 Snow Lotus x 1C and 3 Valley Ghash in the closet. 3 weeks in today.

All tied down in that X pattern

PEACE!

9 Likes

4 weeks in

Valley Ghash

Snow Lotus BX x 1C

9 Likes

5 weeks

Valley Ghash

Snow Lotus BX x 1C

9 Likes