The “PREPPERS CORNER”

I don’t know a lot of my neighbours, but of the 20 I know, only 1 other guy has firearms…and he’s much more prepared than me…lol.

Not sure why prepping was top of my mind this morning…but I feel somethings coming and it’s gonna be wild…in a bad way.

2 Likes

Yea it’s been building for awhile, the system is broken. I don’t think I agree about their being no elections this year, but the choices we have down here fucking suck

3 Likes

I’m on board with that statement

3 Likes

There are a few times when elections would not occur…war time is one of them I’m pretty sure. If trump is in the lead close to election time, I believe they will start a nuclear war or the fake alien invasion. No election Nov 2024.

2 Likes

Looking at lessons learned from people who have under gone hyperinflation and dictatorial govts. it important to become “the grey man”. If all around you are dishevelled your clean shaven face will become noticed. While all around are becoming emaciated your full belly will become noticeable. These simple things will be a target on your back.
Trying to sell gold or silver shiny coins will get you robbed. It s important to have metals that wont get you noticed, old wedding rings, small jewellery items for day to day trade. These will be things everyone will be trying to sell. Keep the gold bars for societal recovery. Childrens clothes will become scarce, real paper books containing real unadulterated knowledge and skills will be priceless as will traditional non electric hand tools.
Its best to start to develop mental strength, ability to fast and physical resilience now. It has already started but humans are so adaptable to their environment most are not seeing or even aware of soceital collapse.
Dont hoard alcohol, buy a still this will give production ability. Learn as many skills now, cast off bad habits and be comfortable in your own skin. Readjust your perception of what make you happy, what makes you comfortable.

5 Likes

Would a set of baofeng walkie talkies, wrapped in tinfoil, placed in a metal can and wrapped in tinfoil again, stored in the basement withstand an EMP?

2 Likes

:brain::muscle:love this idea

3 Likes

The US has never delayed an election. Doesn’t mean it can’t happen, but hasn’t happened yet.

1 Like

I’m prepping , I think I have 2.3 million calories
Put up.in mylar bags with O2 absorbers.
I have 10 bags need filling now (25lb) bags.
Got my birds, Got my Freedom Tools and Freedom
Seeds.
I’m out in a sparse part of my county.
What worries me are all the Yankee zombies
That are gonna go off the deep end
The moment the food and water stop.

Keep prepping yall

4 Likes

Hasn’t had a nuclear bomb dropped on it either. I’m hoping for peace overall…I’m not a fan of left or right. Can’t we all just live in harmony for the short time we’re here?
Sucks to even have to speculate.

3 Likes

Not sure but those things are sweet we have a couple. I’m sure you could find plans to build a cage for them

3 Likes

I agree, but it’s going to be hard to do that with the multiple layers of defense we have. North America is vast and has plenty of natural protections.

2 Likes

The left and right Are the problem
Hate them so, the Politicians
Not the guy down the road.

Nuclear war can take many forms
It does not have to.be an all out exchange.

I’m biblical kinda guy so when I say
The Bible says 1/2 of the folks walking this planet
Will die that’s staggering.
Hunger, famine, the beasts of the field(microbes)

This shitbis hitting the fan most annoying imo
Drip drip drip
Soon the whole plate of shit gonna hit it.
Wish the party would die down or get going
The in-between is excruciating.
But…perhaps I should be grateful, once it’s on
ITS ON.

1 Like

Every time an election gets near, people get a little crazy… I rather doubt we’ve got a post-apocalypse scenario coming, though. More that frightened people are easy to control, so the media works on getting everyone very frightened around election time. Frightened of what? It hardly matters, so long as they’re frightened. Politicians like frightened people. Frightened people means easy voters, as long as you tell them what they want to hear, that you’ll make them safe from whatever it is.

Oh, and if we do have a post-apocalypse scenario coming, prepping to have adequate food and water is the least of your worries. Prepping for the hundreds of millions of people who haven’t prepared and are suddenly desperate, and willing to kill for food and water should probably be a lot higher on that list. If you can’t hold off a warlord or two, you should work on becoming a warlord. Government sucks, but it’s not like anarchy is any fun either…

2 Likes

Yes. Or an arms dealer.

Ive turned out 1000 rounds of 45 in less than a week, loading while working. So imagine if there is no more work.

1 Like

arms_dealing

2 Likes

:thinking: 'been wondering where my mail went…

:evergreen_tree: :joy:

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. Plenty of food and supplies stored. Tools etc.

1 Like

Yall prolly know this guy…

1 Like