The Real Seed Company

Forums such as these are not going anywhere anytime soon. How you decide to interact with customer issues is up-to-you but ‘Instagram’ we are not.

Working to resolve customer issues and perception is an integral part of doing business. In fairness, how you manage doing that, including the tone, reflects on your business.

I’d suggest re-offering the replacement right here, as you claimed in the email. Would resolve a bunch, no?

9 Likes

Mod:

I offered replacements immediately, as I always do

That’s the whole point of why I posted the screenshots

I can forward the conversation direct from my gmail to you now

I repeated the offer in my second reply

The offer of replacements stands, as I’ve now told the troll twice

He knows that, as he’s read the emails

You know that, as you’ve read the first email

Toxic stuff like this is why I advice people to give grow forums a very wide berth

Social media is hardly ideal, but it’s still way less toxic than these places

You know this is a malicious thread

Why not take it down?

p.s.

regarding the stuff from the OP below:

Thu, Feb 25, 1:02 AM Billybobb emailed complaining of germination problems

Fri, Feb 26, 4:19 PM I replied back after offering Billybobb replacements

I signed off “Just get a safe address to me, best wishes, Angus”

Again, Mods, would you please just remove this malicious thread?

You’ve read the screenshots

So you know this guy is using your forum maliciously

Anyone else, you can read the emails by following the link

Reason 256,345 why I always tell everyone to avoid grow forums

Also, regarding the daft comments below about being able to “fabricate screenshots” I can forward anyone the email exchange

What the Mods are missing here is this is a deliberately toxic user

He has no interest in resolving this in a friendly way

If he did, he would have accepted the offer of replacements or refunds that I immediately sent

Stay off forums and social media folks!

This is the first response I got. I emailed again last night and told you specifically were I was posting this. Instead of responding to my email again you just came here to shit on me. Thank you for the response. Have a good day. I would have removed this and the other post I made if you were kind as I stated on the email

1 Like

Private messages are private. You don’t seem to understand that.

And btw, screenshots don’t prove anything. I can fabricate any screenshot in matter of seconds…

And one more note. You are a basic member (trust level 0) and our system blocks any duplicate links from basic members (that’s sign of spam). Single link will do it, no need to post it multiple times.

7 Likes

Why? Your first post has your guns a blazing, troll this and that, toxic forums, trying to bully removal of the discourse. Not feeling this. You have the window to resolve this amicably which goes much farther.

OP, don’t make this into a campaign. You’ve posted on this issue in a couple of places. @Namkha has offered to get you a replacement. Can you guys try to make peace at this point?

12 Likes

I am done now all I wanted was a fucking response. I don’t want seeds or anything else.

1 Like

But I am leaving the posts up to show what an asshole he is

I’ve had germination issues with a pack from RSC and messaged them about it. They sent out two replacement packs as the first one didn’t make it to me. They also sent me an email about packs I had ordered from them in the past that they didn’t think met their germination standards and offered to compensate me with more seeds. I mentioned that I hadn’t had the chance to pop those packs and was still offered compensation. They’ve even gone so far as to offer a replacement on a pack that I messed up on.

Idk man, kind of a negative way to get a response from them, don’t you think? Especially with the post titles on rollitup and here. The title of this post was edited from something like, the real seed company and why you shouldn’t use them either, to the real seed company. Not exactly going to elicit a positive response imo.

One of those, I understand the frustration but not necessarily the actions things.

11 Likes

I have deleted my post that was quoted in the first post here. You can see that if you expand the quote. I’d appreciate if OP or a mod would take me out of that post. I don’t want to be part of this. Edit: OP deleted it, thanks!

For the record, my emails with questions to The Real Seed Company were answered in a timely fashion. (They were not about germination issues)

4 Likes

Poor customer service makes me angry. I have been looking for a response for over a month. What pissed me off the most was being deleted off of social media so they can control the narrative. But he could have responded to my email my bad I missed the email and it would have been done and I would have removed the posts. That is not the way it went. Because our hobby is not necessarily legal in all places we as a community have to give honest and critical feed back.

Sorry I didn’t mean to quote you directly. I fixed it.

1 Like

In before the big goofy dragon locks this thread. :rofl:

3 Likes

If I may this is one of the least toxic forums I have seen or been on growing related and otherwise overall really. I feel the opposite truthfully as I have heard many others in here state in the past that I will gladly come here before going on fb or Instagram or any of the other "social networking "sites any and everyday. Also Instead of only using the handle to come on here once to defend yourself/company why not use it to be a part of community and branch out to here and kick it talk with people and shit?

19 Likes

I agree.

Though …Once the point has been made and the community has been informed, no need to continue along the same line across a number of threads unless there have been new developments or information to share. Otherwise, it’ll start to look like a campaign, we’ll end up with division, and just a bunch of poo slinging.

We do have the countering viewpoints here. Folk reading this can make their own judgments based on how this particular discourse has played out.

Goofy?

17 Likes

Dammit now I can think of is the clip from the simpsons where they go to Australia and the guy is like “you call that a knife? This is a knife " and pulls out a spoon, and Barts like"thats not a knife that’s a spoon!” Said guy then says" ah i see you’ve played knifey spooney before"

12 Likes

out of likes again ,but that there deserves one!

7 Likes

I have to agree entirely. This is the best, most accepting, and friendly community I’ve been a part of. My love for OG is overflowing.

Thank you all. :green_heart:

14 Likes

I quote that CONSTANTLY.

8 Likes

Agreed. I feel like after 20+ years of forums on different topics, that I found one full of 99% like minded people to myself.

10 Likes

That is why I was angry about being called a troll. I love this community. I even support it through patreon. I love you all and wish you all well. Yes I may have gone a little to far at this point.

5 Likes