The Real Seed Company

Nope, you’re putting me and a guy who started this thread out of spite on the same level

Do you want to read the email exchange so you can see that he is flat out lying?

Or do you prefer to continue to judge minus the facts?

No confrontation - I’m interested in what actually happened

You’re interested in “both sides”-ing

1 Like

Well he said he bought them whitewidow.rocks so apparently you misresd the thread, dude. I thought you were able to understand but maybe you need to go back and re read it.

Clear?

3 Likes

and you are putting yourself on a pedestal. I view you both as equals, because all humans are created equal.

3 Likes

We all know I misread his post fella

That’s the whole point…

5 Likes

Nope, I’m getting lied about

And you’re saying I’m on the same level as the guy spreading lies

Got it?

2 Likes

That’s the point your so fast to shut down a claim that someone’s seeds didn’t germinate that you won’t even take a minute to verify the legitamcy of your claims.

2 Likes

Mistakes happen I understand that. A simple apology through email would have caused me to retract these threads. instead you choose to call me a liar and a troll this is not cool and again crap customer service.

1 Like

Jesus, dude

The whole point of this thread is that I immediately offered to replace the seeds!

2 Likes

All I know is based on this thread alone and how the real seed company came in here and acted wether they emailed Billy Bob back or not they will never get my business again and I hope they won’t from the rest of you either. Have a good day everyone. This shits whack.

5 Likes

You know you’re here to spread lies

So does anybody who’s taken the time to read this properly

2 Likes

Based on the posts stating good reviews. I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt. But, the continued childish response of @Namkha is showing this seedbank in a very poor unprofessional light.

9 Likes

Just to repeat my offer:

Anyone who wants some Widow seeds, drop me an email

(Anyone who wants to read the email thread with BillyBobb likewise)

Thanks!

The point was not free seeds. I wanted a response and jesus christ did I get one.

3 Likes

I seem to remember real seeds company leave another forum quite a while ago . Tbh I seen a few good diaries in the past. Seems the personality can rub one the wrong way …

2 Likes

Yes, you’re now openly revelling in this negative situation

i.e. you’re a troll

Ideally Mods will agree to read the email and this thread will then get removed

1 Like

And, like you we are all adults. We have read your side and I can assure you we can think for ourselves have taken that into consideration. I sure I haven’t said I agree with the OP.

I’m more hoping we all have better things to do than turn one seed purchase into an ongoing problem.

At least he did admit that he went too far.

We have a lot of peeps that do business with you. They mostly all speak very positively of you. We are smart enough to hear one mans experience and not have it cloud our entire judgement.

We hear this stuff a lot. We have a lot of younger peeps lately and a lot of newr growers. We know not to take one review and base out opinion non that. We see it a lot. Lots of people come from the other sites because we won’t let nonsense prevail on this forum.

I wish you the best, and as for me, I would purchase seeds from you in a second. I think everyone here would most likely do the same.

We have a lot of “seasoned” (sounds better than “old”) growers and tokers here. We’ve been doing this shit for almost 50 years; in my case since '71.

I’ve found that most all of the older crew here do our best to invite the newer generations in and show them a better way of approaching things than all out scorched earth. We all had to learn patience from the older days of growing weed.

Stop in sometime and let’s talk about landrace! This thread would blow up if that were the subject with your name on it.

We have years of threads to read through here and make up our minds. A track record of good business practice will always stand on your side against one bad experience. We know your business. And, @BillyBobb has a track record here and I don’t ever remember anything negative so far.

So, we’re all busy, stressed and in a hurry. Let’s just get past it. If this man gets a hard on for tearing you and your business down over one experience, I will be the first to be behind you in having him removed from this forum. We try our best at not letting things fester here. It’s not good for us or anyone.

Hope I get to pick your brain someday about your awesome collection. We’ll do our best to protect you and every other business from false accusations. Sorry for all of the negativity. We try and deal with it as soon as we can. Let’s roll one and enjoy our awesome plant. peace

Edit: ooops, looks like a bunch of peeps posted since I started typing… sheeesh…

10 Likes

Have you read the email exchange between me and BillyBobb?

Asking because you can’t have

Along with everyone else posting here…

1 Like

I hate this. Originally I was angry at your company about customer service and lack of reply. Now I am angry at you individually. You are not a nice person.

3 Likes

I replied

You know I replied

You’re here to get kicks out of openly lying and spreading negativity

Over on Rollitup where the emails are screenshotted you’re getting kicks out of still repating this

Again, just waiting on the Mods to remove this thread now

1 Like

Your right I spent a few months doing a grow journal on your product. Part of my long game to Troll you. Do you realize how crazy that sounds.

3 Likes