The red house over yonder

Thanks buddy @TopShelfTrees1
I put in a long time working elite’s sour larry which predates the lemon larry,so to fund someone willing to share was a decade in the waiting.Theres definitely more info on that project coming! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

" The red house over yonder"

Most of the kiddies here do not comprehend who sang that.

6 Likes

thread saved for-sure brother, love watching skilled growers do there thing. thats so many plants i fill silly whinning about my few HAHAHA damn.

just damn …

2 Likes

I’m excited to watch your thread, I will be picking up lots of the knowledge you drop. Cheers :green_heart:

2 Likes

Lol @JAWS right? Lmao

I used to whine about taking a tray of clones,I take 2-300 every 7-10 days now.(well…I still whine about the ones at home! Haha!)

I watered all 3 veg and 2 24 light flower rooms in rhe first 3 hours today,and I’m looking at where these 400 clones can go after transplanting with my veg full.As soon as that’s done I’ll have to fill these clones up again by sunday.lol.No rest for the wicked!

@BasementGardens feel free to ask anything buddy I’m an open book.I also do all the integrated pest management,so I’ve got a decent idea on how to kill just about anything!

We’ve been through it all.lol
Thanks for stopping in!

3 Likes

Excellent, I’ve certainly struggled with them in the past, kind of an inevitability so you can expect me to come begging for help at some point!

I also appreciate the look into the larger grow, cool stuff for those of us that haven’t seen it.

2 Likes

@BasementGardens awesome man I’ll keep it coming then!

First breeder in a few years under way,Lemon Larry f2 and all my favorite anti-hype cultivars in there.If I wouldn’t smoke it,I won’t make seed with it.lol

6 Likes

awesome on those lemon larry f2, give me shout when you get those done.

very cool …

2 Likes

For sure bro @JAWS
I call my keeper “Stoner Killer” HAHA.Shes more on the OGK side,but very expressive.In 3 grows she’s been a bit different each time,plus the sours change so much those first few weeks of curing,it’s sour dom one day and a few jar burps later she’s OGK. She’s in the top left corner of the pic,next to the banana dawg,which is like a banana cream soda.

I’d call it banana chem soda,but out of respect for your chem soda lines I nixed that lol…respect is everything!

3 Likes

ahh shit brother first off i would have loved that name for those very reasons, banana chem soda that would have made my day for-sure. the chem soda is an excellent strain, still boggles my mind why those are still on my vendors shelves. those f2 will rock for ppl no doubt.

looking forward to see that STONE KILLER bud out for-sure now.

awesome work …

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to those chem soda.
the black cherry soda clone was some of the best migraine meds for daytime use, with an amazing unique flavor and an uplifitng and surprisingly psychedelic high.
Great for physical activity when you’re dealing with a lot of pain in your body.

Amazing grow @RWL. I’d definitely like to hear about your anti-hype favorites. I grow a lot of stuff just for the effects and the medicinal traits too.

3 Likes

I actually got a pack of the chem soda OGEE F2, you’re making me want to run them. Also the dawgs of war x UGORG.

2 Likes

yes chem soda og that girl is a bud maker for-sure, for arm type buds. last i grew her she gave me 8oz per plant, it was amazing to me how much she gave in a 4 gallon container.

excellent plant …

4 Likes

@JAWS anytime youre 2 zips a gallon you’re kicking some ass!
@zephyr I put alot of work in on elites sour larry(larry X sour d ibl) for its medicinal properties.getting my hands on his next step(larry X sour larry) aka Lemon Larry is just a rite of passage.Great meds!

4 Likes

Clone day…256.lol.plants were sprayed in mammoth canncontrol yesterday @60 ml per gallon for IPM and dipped in zerotol 2.0 @10 ml per gallon,rested for 20 minutes,dipped in clonex,and put in aerocloners after all evidence of moisture was gone.This stuff full strength will oxidize your skin in about 2 seconds,lol.Rubber gloves are a must

3 Likes

7 Likes

I looked up the zerotol 2.0 - may I ask what common issues it helps to avoid? Powdery mildew?

Edited to add: how did I miss the doggo? What a lucky (and beautiful) pup!!

@basement gardens it’s a general pathogen killer,fusarium,powdery mildew,as a drench it will f up some root aphids.lol.piece of mind more than anything

1 Like

The plants look great and thanks for sharing. Personally, I would be turned off to smoke anything after seeing the zerotol photo or give it to my family or friends. On a small scale I don’t mind losing a plant or two to pests. I think that’s one of the major difference between commercial or medium size grows compared to a couple nice plants that were just allowed to grow on their own. There’s no reason a grower can’t grow a few plants without spraying weird stuff on it. I do see for business and practically how this type of pest management is necessary and it’s really interesting to see what pros use. I think maybe other growers here share my opinion, but am not sure.

1 Like

@MikeyMeteor it’s hydrogen peroxide basically on an unrooted clone,which wont even be flowered for 3 months,and another 3 months to flower,harvest cure.no one is spraying avid or mycobutanol.lol.

4 Likes