The red house over yonder

I totally understand what you’re saying tho.there is plenty of bad products people use with no knowledge of how long the product lasts and that’s up to everyone to educate themselves on things like the efficacy of how long it stays on/in a plant.

We also use things like enzymes which are gone in 24 hours and have no residue whatsoever,but those are the things people don’t want to share because they are excellent tools to have and with as cutthroat as the business side is it is sad people don’t help each other more.

I was in the same boat when I saw it to be honest and I’m super leary of a ton of products,but seeing testing results and doing the research I’ve got a pretty good idea of what’s safe to use and what isnt,and I’d never promote something I haven’t used or know about.

I have asthma and cannabis hypermesis so I have to stay super conscious about what I do.

4 Likes

I’m curious about the cannabis hypermesis and how it originates. At one point somebody told me neem oil can cause it, but I think science got further since then and knows more?

1 Like

@MikeyMeteor yea the neem was one of the possible suspects years ago.

It’s actually the body’s inability to process thc out of your system.The simple answer is I get pickled by thc.lol.The cb1 receptor in your brain and the one in your GI tract stop communicating and it causes extreme nausea,vomiting,dehydration,and a compulsive need to spray napalm hot water on your frontal lobe.its like food poisoning for a week but 10 times worse.Apparenly only certain “phenotypes of people” get it.

Shaping Fire Ep. 80 - Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome Genomic …
YouTube · Shango Los
Jul 6, 2021

I haven’t used any neem products in 8 or 9 years thinking it was the culprit,but it’s waaaay deeper than that.
There is no cannabis hypermesis syndrome without thc.You can smoke CBD/CBG flower all fay and be fine,but what fun is that? Lol.

The first person to die from it was last year,it’s more feom the effects of the sickness tho.You can’t retain water.I had ZERO electrolytes left in my body,which the head of the hospital said heart being electric needs them,I lost 10 pounds in a week and had to stay at the hospital for a week because they couldn’t get my beats per minute over 40.

I have to be super careful and listen to my body.it does tell you when I’m pushing too hard.

I have to take constant breaks and when the KILLERS come around I have to take regular tolerance breaks and drink a ton of water.

It’s a curse,but now that I can admit I have it I taker alot better care of myself.please check out that episode it’s very well spoken and enlightening

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing and great thread. If you’d like some seeds of my recent cross oatz (local clone) x rolling thunder (bodhi) I’m happy to mail you. Also I’m making more seeds at the moment so in a month or two I’m happy to send if you like. Happy you’re feeling better now.

2 Likes

Nice buddy what are you finding in the progeny?

2 Likes

Just getting started but grew out the parents. The oats was a really weird plant. Thin leaf sativa that grew like oats and smelled citrus. Couldn’t kill it but kind of wimpy structure that somehow held up medium to large size buds. The rolling thunder was a stinky fuel beast giant male with crystals. I got two small ones in veg and mailed out and traded a few seeds on here with the chance maybe they take after their parents, but it’s a roll of the dice.

5 Likes

Impressive “gardens” @RWL , you’re obviously a Hendrix fan going by the thread title.

2 Likes

Beautiful work!

1 Like

Thanks guys! Born in Seattle,raised in the PNW!

3 Likes

Nice @MikeyMeteor !
I’ve got a few projects working.

here my selection of raskals whitefire X elites ultimate chem 08 from seeds made in 2013 I’ve been going thru grown by my buddy kushchemersen and a male I’ve had on ice for a bitshe is all Sour Chem with a wifi back end and kick

7 Likes

Those are beautiful. How do they smoke like?

2 Likes

They’re pretty strong,indica all the way,very expansive in the lungs.

It took me a long time to break them out again because special stuff for me takes special time and attention.

Sometimes life gets going so fast and you can’t give things the attention they need so it’s taken me a long time to get back into the remaining seeds.lol

3 Likes

Uploading: 20240215_173102.jpg… day 16

Thunderfudge genetics countrytime kush
Lemon Bubba(elite/mota) female
Sour Larry bx1 male
4 different expressions from seed

6 Likes

Lemon Larry f2 aka stoner killer

Inkognyto’s Uncle blueberry
Female is outkast pre2k blueberry
Male is Lemon Larry f1

Thunderfudge Genetics Banana dawg f2
Mother is banana og (ghost dom/green bananas orgnkds cut vended at SOHO dispensary
Father is elite’s ultimate SFV chem

8 Likes

ohh lemon larry f1 male, whats your plan for him ?.

very nice …

2 Likes

Nice to see all the love and professionalism on that one <3

2 Likes

@JAWS that’s just the lineage on the uncle blueberry…buuuuut

the f2 is housed up and in play now,

I’m working with one of our old friends from cannetics on this one.he provided the LL OGK seeds,so I tossed the male and keeper gal back to him with some other things.

Good to see your room looking so on point brother!

4 Likes

Thanks @CalleMinogue!

I’m sure some people could zoom in an pick my room apart.it needs a tear down and rebuild,my plywood is getting weathered after so many years.its tough to ride the vpd curve with uncovered wood in the room.i think I’m at 84-86° 1400 ppm co2 and 67ish% humidity right now.

The nute rez will get moved outside the room at day 21 and u will drop temps and humidity and start trichrome production.

I had some flyers in there last week and I wasn’t sure if they were adult thrips or gnats.thrips can’t survive in high humidity,so I’m going to say gnats.

I use photosynthesis plus which smells like raw sewage and they love it! Haha.its still worth using tho,it makes roots and stalks huge!

3 Likes

24k of jungleboys smackerz
My opinion of this cultivar…yawn.lol

6 Likes

Veg 2

Payton
Golden retriever
Ice cream cake
LA pop rocks X cap junky
Runtz

5 Likes