The SpeesCees Contest Answers

Well… fact is that my English is better then most of you do speak some Dutch !
As I told you before… this is a forum… not a hang out place where you are talking slam to each other.
Or maybe it’s just this young brutal arrogant americans who are dancing around ?
OverGrow1 was international… for those who didn’t know.

SpeesCees

1 Like

LOL. WTF. This is tiring.

5 Likes

Wowww wow wowwww Hoodini.
What you are saying is : This community is more important then the right people to give good info to starting growers ?
Bullshit… without good info… not too much people will have the currige to keep on reading you,
It’s not that much that you can teach them !
If there’s no good info … this forum better stop today… then it will not make any chance.
That name "Member of the Month"was given because you’re 12-14 hours a day on the line.
Great… super… but it’s time to make steps… don’t you see that for yourself ?
The reaL BAD THING in posts like this is that Joe need to come to solutions ?
Logica… if this struggling is going on.

SpeesCees

i think now it’s more Canadian and American based solely because of the medical and recreational laws coming in to effect in many states and old and new growers alike are coming from the woodwork and sharing genes and knowledge and I like that influx of new members willing to share experiences and learn some new stuff as well

2 Likes

I just feel special that I’m important enough to you to troll me! Awesome bro you make me feel proud to call myself Hoodini
Edit- your right I’m a stalker and this is my first time growing ever, how did you ever find out?

3 Likes

And like this… it’s going on and on !
Ok… take it like it is Hoodini… I will not stop to HELP this forum on the right way or they have to ban me !
Maybe I can help you to find a job ?

SpeesCees

1 Like

My monthly bills are around $100 usd, I have my own handyman business and I make $20 usd an hour. . .can you guess how many hours I have to work a month to support myself? I own my own place I live off grid with solar and I pump my water from a well. . .but hell ya, you wanna pay me to breed and grow your plants for you, I’ll take your job offer. . .come at me again and I’ll see you in the tank!

5 Likes

Arrogant Americans???
:fu::fu::fu::fu:(No dutch needed to understand)
Cheers

6 Likes

Because that’s what’s told me how to do !
Strange… but ok… that was the message.

SC

1 Like

Ho ho hoooo… to breed our seed plants you must be a profi.
So that job will not be open for you.
Maybe you could be my driver,… who knows ?

SpeesCees

Sounds great, ill just drive your ferrari then right?. . . Hope you don’t mind if I bring my own genetics, I’ve heard “if it’s dutch, it ain’t much” and im not willing to chance it,

2 Likes

We have come to a solution. We offer open discussion of cannabis. We know topics can be get heated with open discussion. It has been said that its my fault that two members go at it because open discussion is what caused the problem.

My issue is not you two,its the overall snapshot of the community. We already know what we are going to do. We just hope @SpeesCees @Hoodini can come to an agreement before we take action.

4 Likes

I’ve tried countless times to try to be “friends” with this guy, and everytime he has to say something rude as shit. . . So fuck him I’ll end it right now and mute his ass, but something tells me I won’t be the last person with the same problem. Sorry @GrapeApe

6 Likes

This whole thing is getting really old.
This does not make Overgrow welcoming to new members.
personally I think it will turn people off. it is for me.

Think this whole thread should be nuked :radioactive:

8 Likes

Great let him tell his story. I can tell you… you will be entertained. As for others. If you don’t like it… Don’t click on it…

1 Like

Well… if I read Hoodini his answer @GrapeApe, and the word choice he’s using… then it just bring me to the point.
Not communicable in my eyes.
Afterall… I don’t need his friendship.
We just should go out of each others way.
Aslong he’s talking about “this guy”, it’s pretty clear that he’s not talking for the profit of this forum.
It’s not hard to stay away from his ideas and posts without to giving him bad words.
But ehhhh… that needs the two of us !

SpeesCees

3 Likes

This is probably the best thing I’ve seen from you yet i like We want a community but of equals brother. I’m sure everyone can wipe the slate and start over. Pay attention to your wording in future though. I think it is written boundaries that are occurring and not necessarily on purpose

2 Likes

Your right

*Mutes thread

2 Likes

Your gatling gun is out i see ^^
If it’s enough important for you to want lights on this (in serenity), go ahead. In private or here, you’re welcome.

1 Like

If every one moved as one we stamp out world hunger in day. If everyone would declare peace it would end all wars.

The truth is everyone talks about as long as others are doing the work. So as they are talking about it…
They are actually splitting the world further a part.

Same thing with this community… We don’t need no one telling everyone what to do. We need people leading by example. All to often I see advice giving on how to act. I can see clearly they are just talking about what everyone else should do not them.

7 Likes