The SpeesCees Contest Answers

We try to avoid the Dutch as best as possible. Like gnats to a rotten apple them to sun loungers :rofl: youā€™re right about English birds though r kid. All munters. Thatā€™s why I got me an Irish one :wink:

4 Likes

I was about to quote Joe again about this going nowhere but you changed all of that for a moment. :joy: :joystick:

Thatā€™s also what I see when I close my eyes half of the time! :laughing:

ā€¦

:volcano: :lemon: :hammer: :zipper_mouth: :bus: (short, ā€˜specialā€™ bus)

1 Like

Someone mentioned soapbar on a grow site :anguished:

My opinion of the stuff is unprintable in any language but strangely it has also had a positive effect.

Nothing i can think of has done more to inspire people to grow their own weed :laughing:

3 Likes

And you guys call this a weed forum ?

SpeesCees

Weā€™re just messing around, man!

3 Likes

Nah man we call it Overgrow, it also contains nuts btw :thumbsup:

edit - No humour was harmed in the making of this post.

7 Likes

No we call it a community. The faster you establish that the better

Cola

1 Like

Yep,ā€¦ you have a point here.
Good to think about this in future.

SpeesCees

2 Likes

In fact ā€œweā€ should make it different in future.
Then it should be that one man in the usa does become the beansā€¦ and from there the sendings to winners.
I donā€™t know or we are that far to let that happenā€¦ thereā€™s still some commotion around my behaving here.
Leā€™s be clear in 1 thingā€¦ Iā€™m not here for any commercial reason.
Iā€™m here to try to give a helping hand and to let Overgrow standing up again !
And heā€¦ I understand that the guys from the first minute on this forumā€¦ does have a feeling that somebody is trying to put them to a place below !
NO NO NO
Iā€™m trying to bring back some of the real old Overgrow on this forum !
They have a story, a great know-how, and mostlyā€¦ no time to come to this forum ones a wile.
So we have to wake them upā€¦ trying to trigger them to registrate and do some posting.
Some of them are reading already on this forum, but without to react ā€¦untill now.
We need to get them over that line.
Otherwiseā€¦ the OverGrow 2 will not be a schaddow of the old OverGrow.
Come on you guysā€¦ stop this crazy war on me !
Iā€™m Dutch, Iā€™m proud, sometimes arrogantā€¦ but I know a damned lot about growing weed !
Enough to let a few of the old guys mixing theirselves in this forum.
As I wrote beforeā€¦itā€™s a forum and not a hanging out place.
Ones there are registrated people enoughā€¦ thereā€™s time enough to keep on joking.
For nowā€¦ Iā€™m still ā€œfightingā€ for the new OverGrow !
Thereā€™s still a peace in my hart from the old OverGrow !
Stop kicking me pleaseā€¦ thatā€™s bringing nothingā€¦ not for you not for me and not for OverGrow !
Be sureā€¦ treat me with some respect and a little communicationā€¦ and Iā€™m a easy going man.
The guys who were here from the beginning will not be forgetā€¦ that far I did understand Joe, and thatā€™s a good thing.
But this forum needs to make a step ā€¦or 2 ! ( In my mind )

Please understandā€¦ this forum is for 90% pointed on the USA.
Soā€¦ for commercial reasons I should not be here.
Our market is not : sending 10 seeds to a client.
Clients need to come to Holland and talk with meā€¦ before thereā€™s any deal possible.
We donā€™t make serious money in the USA.
But stillā€¦ I LIKE THAT OVERGROW is standing UP again !
And heā€¦ letā€™s be honest : What I did see and read untill now was ehhhhā€¦ not proffesional at all.
Excuse me if I kiss the sky !
Letā€™s bring back some of the old guys ! hatā€™s bringing a lot of new forum members to us.

Reactions please without sticky fingersā€¦ time to communicate about the future of this forum !

Stay cool, SpeesCees

9 Likes

what would you like to see happen the most on this forum?

I know some of us are here for advice on grows but alot of us are here for the community feel and overall chilled out, light handed moderation while topics are discussedā€¦ but what are your goals for being here? and i mean no disrespect in the question, just another point of view to see

4 Likes

You did not read at all !
THATā€™S the biggest problem on this forum.

SpeesCees

2 Likes

Iā€™M ASKING FOR HELP TO LET THE NEW OVERGROWā€¦ stand up !
Thatā€™s all.

SpeesCees

5 Likes

I think what overgrow needs right now are more active members, and to succeed in that, we have to make everyone who posts on OverGrow feel welcome. . . How about you posting welcome greetings to the new members here

Iā€™m sure any new member getting a welcome to OverGrow from the legend speecees is sure to draw attention

6 Likes

not sure who you are referring to but I was just asking how you would like to see OG changes and your contest/test was a perfect example of a cool and ingenuitive idea

3 Likes

For OverGrow to rise up from the ashes, we canā€™t be like every other online grow forum, otherwise why would they come here when there a a handful of ā€œbiggerā€ forums. . .what we need is something to set us apart from the rest of the forums. . .and I honestly believe having the community aspect will do that, getting people involved no matter your ā€œsocial rankā€ will draw people here. Being respectful and helpful to those who truly want to learn instead of UTFS. . . Coming together as a community of strangers to show the online forums that pot is more than just a ā€œright or wrong wayā€ and more than just growing and smoking and seeds and blah blah blah. . .what we all do here is a way of life! Letā€™s start showing it!

4 Likes

Your way of life !
If any one agree with youā€¦ Iā€™m out of here.
Your way of lifeā€¦ 10-14 hours being present on this forumā€¦ will bring OverGrow not to a good point.
It will be stalked by people like you Hoodini.
And in my eyes youā€™re the chatter here with no idea about weed plants.
But tjaā€¦ you are feeling important here.
Okā€¦ no pointā€¦ but this forum needs to grow instead to keep hanging on your ego shit.
Bammmmm. babyā€¦ you may have the last word. ( what you are used to have )

SpeesCees

1 Like

Pleaseeeeeeeeā€¦ jakesā€¦ scroll up and read what is going on in my mind to bring OverGrow to a point from where they easy can grow out to a aduld forum.
The blah blah blah about a community is nice and funā€¦ but without new members just a dream.
Some way some howā€¦ the forum needs to generate some money.
That 1$ a month sounds niceā€¦ but will not work in time.

SpeesCees

1 Like

I agree with you about the new members and we get them regularly, but most do not stay here, they move on or are only here for seed giveaways.

but you are correct, 10 hours on the forum is not how to conduct yourself as someone with a plan of action for your growsā€¦ not only do people need advice, but they need a way to support themselves as growers without selling product in no legal states

2 Likes

Holy shitā€¦ NOW YOU ARE TALKING !
Letā€™s hope that others can share this with you.

SpeesCees

1 Like

this comment is not about being on overgrow but OVERGROWING in general in you own person life. . .READ!

3 Likes