The SpeesCees Contest Answers

Of course my man, gotta breed into the plant what you want out of the plant, right?

1 Like

Itā€™s my first hydro grow ever, I use no ppm meter or ph meter, grown in coco coir and mega crop nutes, and all by eye and grower intuition, with only 3 hours direct sunlight a day

2 Likes

Sureā€¦ it ALL start with a seed ! And it will be better a good seed !
But ehhhā€¦ if you germinate in two stepsā€¦ then you will become a lot of more seed then what I see here.
First germinating : only the females can stay.
Second germinating two weeks laterā€¦ just for the best looking male !
Once that male does have pollenā€¦ the ladyā€™s does have flowers enough to make you happy.
If you go by the 12/12 system you can do all that in the same room, tent, place.

SpeesCees

3 Likes

I see what your saying, I selectively pollinated certain branches of this plant with different male pollen about 4 days ago, I use a colored tag on each branch to remember with male it was pollinated with, but yes I usually pollinate a little early so I do end up with a little bud to try, and continue to pollinate a few weeks later if more seeds are desired :+1: thanks for your input, much love

1 Like

Oepsssssssssā€¦ !
I donā€™t want that I was born just to die !
Iā€™m willing to bring in something to evolution before I die.
Thereā€™s no more in life to fill in I guess.

SpeesCees

2 Likes

I know right lol i was surprised too, itā€™s great data input for my ultra low voltage mega low wattage solar micro grow im building, to see that only 3 hours direct sunlight can produce close to the desired results Iā€™m looking for. . .itā€™s an auto flowering btw, only 6 weeks old lol 14 inches tall (sheā€™s a baby)

2 Likes

Going to sleep guys.
Tomorrow 8 oā€™clock Iā€™m in actionā€¦ still have a firm to run you know.
And I will need some energy for all the critics that will come over me tomorrow :sunglasses:

Stay cool, high and take time to fly !
SpeesCees

4 Likes

GJ @Niburan, you own the podium !
We will launch a seeds auction for @gordongecko to send him in Nepal. OG must defend its honor ! lol

It was fun, thanks to all for this nice moment and thanks to SpeesCees for his generosity.

4 Likes

you gonna send me to Nepal, for a holiday? :grinning:

3 Likes

No, itā€™s your punishment for the zero ^^ You have to climb the sagarmatha with 100 pounds of clay on the back and you can come back. Donā€™t forget to plant the flag of OG when youā€™re at the top of the world.

5 Likes

Ya and check the ph of the soil at the top as proof

5 Likes

lol thats what I was thinking, Im gonna check PH, soil temp, and %clay

5 Likes

And perspiration of the sack durning the trip

4 Likes

Dude thatā€™s an idea! We gotta start GeoCache-ing the OG logo, see how far we can spread it.

2 Likes

Ah thatā€™s funny Iā€™m a geocacher my self have enjoyed it since 2012 my geo handle is the same as my Og handle check me out Iā€™ll take ya on some of CO Greatest Geocaches!

https://www.geocaching.com/play/search

This is one of my tougher ones on FC!

6 Likes

Noā€¦ You will become 75 seeds ! ( All the winners )

SpeesCees

1 Like

I saw that you shipped my package out, id like to thank you, and as soon as it arrives I will make the speecees Iā€™m sorry thread

Did you read that ?
I wouldnā€™t know why !
SpeesCees

I received my tracking number from @LemonadeJoe that you sent him. . .it says itā€™s been shipped

Yessssā€¦ they are all shipped !
All winners will become their tracking number and the link of the tracking site.
Joe will take care for that.

All to allā€¦ pfffff guys, It was a lot of more work then I did realize but Iā€™m happy that itā€™s all done now.
If all is wellā€¦ Joe wil send you a privat message with a little important info !( very important )
I cross my fingers that they all are coming to the right place.
Be sureā€¦ I did my stinking best to do it as profi as possible.
They are all signedā€¦ so better be home after the weekend.

SpeesCees

2 Likes