The SpeesCees Contest Answers

That’s all we ask. . .just try your best​:+1::+1: and thank you again speecees, I won’t leave the house til they get here hehe

Niburan… give me a memmory hint in about 3 months and I send some of the Deserts to your partner.

SpeesCees

2 Likes

In fact…I’m curious or some people did learn something by this contest ?
Who does have the balls to stick up a finger ? ( Not the middle finger please )

SpeesCees

1 Like

:point_up: I learned a lot​:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Still don’t understand this one !?
Who dropped You ?
And that pic ??? I’m not a president !
I will place some nice pics from my Himalaya times.
Print one out and write SpeesCees on it… who will know :wink:

It seems you’re the only one Hoodini ! :nerd:
Or the most honest one !?
I think it’s the second opinium.

SpeesCees

1 Like

I learned that there is not one right answer for every question, and even tho the right answers were provided for us, our perception changes bit by bit.

Very interesting topic, it made me think and rationalize, i thought it was a closed book test… LOL

SpeesCees, the subject was very specific and i now know more than i did before about the soil in the Himalayas and that is thanks to you.

Let’s not forget to say thanks for the seeds! I am very interested in the Honey Bee!

Thanks again @SpeesCees!

It was fun.

Sci :robot:

1 Like

To be honest, I’m learning more from your female seeds thread. The plant has adapted quite a bit for most strains from when it left it’s homeland. Learning the origins is always a great thing, but may not hold up on some strains that have adapted. Great info though!

Did You read a little above here Niburan ? And did you put it in your agenda ? :wink:

1 Like

I did indeed sir, myself and the wife (My Desert Queen) appreciate it greatly :grin:

1 Like

honestly, I would have loved to take the quiz if there was no seed giveaway :slight_smile:
I don’t need any seeds at the moment, but I like the idea of a quiz of random cannabis knowledge. I think I did learn a few things.

1 Like

I guess that’s a great compliment.
SpeesCees

4 Likes

I’ve learned some things about the very specific components of the himalayan bacterial activity and their deposit in surface of the soil, in doing searches for the question #2. I was not aware of their importance for the survival aspect of the plants in these conditions. In parallel, i’ve learned too than they can be conditioned and released in sealed rooms to reach extrem conditions of culture.

This paper was the starting point, pretty amazing.

4 Likes

Received my seeds today thanks @SpeesCees

Will pay it forward.

6 Likes

You were the most close to The Netherlands… so logica.
But thanx for the message.
Did you have a hard time to find them ?

SpeesCees

4 Likes

If that beans are coming in you may find out why it was not possible to split them up !

Cees

1 Like

Where did I write about female seed and how to come to that ?
Can’t find that topic anymore :hushed:

SpeesCees

1 Like

Your activity

3 Likes

I found them fine, the hiding place is showing your age :grin:
most young uns dont use CD’s now

3 Likes

It still works for me… hahahaaa… yes, I’m 64 and some things you don’t change easy at my age.
But most important : They are there.
Take care for my babies… they will surprise you.

SpeesCees

7 Likes