The SpeesCees Contest Answers

What’s a CD? :rofl::joy::wink:

4 Likes

Thanks @SpeesCees just received mine. Can’t wait to explore your genetics.
Cheers

1 Like

LOL mine are being held up at the Chicago ISC (International Sorting Center/Customs) since Saturday… fun fun

1 Like

They will come… Shiva told me :… this was a good move Cees, don’t worry.

SpeesCees

3 Likes

Anyone else have to sign for the package from speecees?

1 Like

I will let you know in December when it arrives in Costa Rica…

LOLOLOL

3 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahaha awesome

2 Likes

Yes brotha ya gotta sign, well I did. But it’s not sketchy at all, my mail lady cool af.

2 Likes

Ya mine too, I wasn’t worries just curious lol, I didn’t count them but I got them! Thanks @SpeesCees I will be making that thread for you after I get home in a couple hours

2 Likes

Ok, now it is time to get @SpeesCees blessing to make trades and have more genetics ladies and gentleman.

If the provider says yes, who is up for it? I think i wanna trade 15 seeds of mine to 15 of yours…

Again, if the Owner of No Mercy Seeds allows us.

Sci :robot:

Nope! @StevieG @Worcestershire_Farms were your guys seeds viable, I just opened the seed package and I can promise there is not 75 seeds and even if they’re are, half just by looking are already cracked open, like they were germinated and the dried back out. . .I’ll post pics when I get home! Hahahaha thanks speecees, this is the shit I was waiting for

2 Likes

Are you kidding man! OMG! Are you sure bro?

1 Like

I don’t have any problem with that !
The fact that I did not want to send a mix… was hiding in no place enough in the packed.
And to pay 2 or 3 times the signed sending costs… did go just a little too far.

Share them with each other… I would like it.
The more growers, the more we/you can find out about our strains.
May Shiva bless your garden.

SpeesCees

4 Likes

I would NEVER lie and ruin someone’s rep. . .I picked one out for a quick pic, I’ll have an officially good seed to bad seed and total seed in a few hours when I get home but check it out

3 Likes

@SpeesCees now it’s time to give you a chance to explain this before I blast it all over OverGrow in a few hours on your speecees I’m sorry thread

It’s looking like it’s cracked… but believe me… it wil germinate.
Out of that… most of the winners did become a few extra seeds. :slight_smile:

SpeesCees

this is them Its not 75 seeds, but if it’s actual Santa maria it’s worth it only like 3 or 4 were cracked. U can maybe see 2 of em in the photo.
Cheers

3 Likes

Well I’ll be throwing them in water asap, to verify! They must really be drought resistant if they germ without getting wet hahaha

2 Likes

Not possible… All of the winners did become minimum 75 seeds or plus !

SpeesCees

1 Like

I guess @StevieG and me are not winners, though I do think I have more than thaweedguy got so hahah weedguy, and mine is the NO MERCY SPECIAL

2 Likes