The SpeesCees Contest Answers

The seeds will find their way automaticly !
For me the contest was the most fun.
Please try to understand that this forum will never give me ground to do any commercial “thing”.
No Dutch people here, 90% Americans… so that’s no market for me since my English isn’t good enough.
Nothing wrong with sharing… it’s nice for the younger people to work with good seed.
Hopefully some grow reports will come out of this action.
That’s what it needs here.

SpeesCees

6 Likes

Oepssssss… let’s hope that this was a miscommunication.
Otherwise it may happen what I was warning for.
The people who’re here from the beginning on, should not claim anything then some respect.

SpeesCees

PS I chose not to enter this competition because I don’t like condescending arseholes. Adolf speescees :rofl:

The question with some apes here is… how to keep them out !?
Maybe by not reacting at all… because this guy is looking very hard for some attention.

SpeesCees

Says the fish bombing round the forum like he owns the joint. I’m not looking for attention. Just highlighting what a cock womble you are pal :rofl:

What’s real funny is the posts where I’ve highlighted your wombling of cocks got a lot more likes than anything you said yourself…that speaks volumes

3 Likes

At least I try to be a stimulater for this forum.
And You ?

SpeesCees

Have a look around you will see what I do. I’m just a touch more prominent in the growroom design and setup area. Plenty of tutorials available. I’m not even saying I doubt your knowledge you just need to stop being a dick with people.

Cola

7 Likes

20180822_153058.jpg1932x2576 2.13 MBthis is them Its not 75 seeds, but if it’s actual Santa maria it’s worth it only like 3 or 4 were cracked. U can maybe see 2 of em in the photo.
Cheers

If I start counting on that pic… I’m comming to 75 seeds.
So why such a blaming post ?
Count them again… you will see for yourself.

SpeesCees

1 Like

You can’t show what you are mention !
That’s why no pics.
PLACE that pics… we would be transparant isn’t it !?

SpeesCees

Dude there just short of 75, I counted 66/67 seeds. But like I said idc if it’s the real Santa maria it’s fine with me. They were free! But it seems like you like to argue with people/be a dick. My post was how long ago? And it was to hoodini, because he asked what my seeds looked like…why don’t you give it a re count bud, throw some glasses on(it’s not 75). I wouldn’t lie over a handful of seeds either guy.
You my brotha, are a pos! I’m not going to be running your seeds, I’m going to give them away to a newb on the site.
Cheers
P.s you won’t get an apology page from me either man. Foh
P.s and @Hoodini apologized to you, may you continue to be a dick towards him?
Nice stimulating job your doing pal!?!

6 Likes

So… that’s how you punish me now ?
In fact the only way to lay it on my plate… and look what you’re doing ?
I’m 100% sure that there were minimum 75 seeds in each of the shippings.
If you did drop some with a stoned head… don’t blame me for that !

SpeesCees

1 Like

Why don’t you just stop with that? You keep returning to fight more and more… I don’t understand that…

If you want respect, you need to earn it. Not by attacking and insulting others. Not by being arrogant and condescending.

You can earn it only by being humble and show respect to others (especially those who have been here much longer).

This is getting nowhere and needs to stop now!

I can honestly tell you that if there was not your contest, will to share your knowledge and a lot of effort and time invested by many members including me, your account would have been already suspended. We hadn’t had such issues before your arrival. Seems like medical condition to me… Paranoia and delusions of grandeur.

19 Likes

Dude idc about the seed amount. Why u gotta hop on somethin that was 15 hrs ago? I posted a pic of the condition of my seeds… let the anger go man, it’s not healthy to always be mad.

2 Likes

@LemonadeJoe you have been far more tolerant than I would have been as a mod.

tbd

13 Likes

Glad it wasn’t just me that noticed. In all fairness I’ve been here a while now and this is the first absolute elitist prick I’ve encountered. So you’re doing well keeping them in check @LemonadeJoe :wink:

8 Likes

Is this the right contest for the Darwin award?

5 Likes

If anyone’s mildly disturbed about not winning they can give me a shout and if they are desperate enough, i’ll send them some free samples of our latest genetics.

Hermie goes bananas from - Fannybaws Seedz.

The lucky recipient can only wait and see what wonders it produces cos frankly, every bean is a complete surprise :laughing:

5 Likes

@SpeesCees is FAR from being the first “breeder” to be arrogant and condescending on this forum IMO.

I think y’all need to get some thick skin and man up. This isn’t “Oprah”

9 Likes

No one liked pua mana o’hana either :rofl:

7 Likes

Yes, that does seem to be a common theme. Unfortunately.

It’s the condescending part that is the unfortunate piece…

4 Likes

Our leaders are not going to be trolled either

4 Likes