The SpeesCees Contest Answers

I’m not trolling anyone. It was merely a response to @muleskinner

I’m not wrong in saying the initial impression from pua Mana o’hana wasn’t a good one. Shit I probably piss people off daily but I try my damnedest to treat everyone as an equal. But imo respect is earned and anyone who’s going to demand it lost before they started regardless of their argument.

8 Likes

This quiz was a bit “impressive/advanced” for newbs to catch them imho. But that’s not the subject ^^

I was speaking about the seeds than i won in this contest and than are coming to your addy, in bonus of yours. But maybe you don’t known than you will receive 150 seeds and why lol

5 Likes

Are you yanking my chain?

What is going on bro! LOL You lost me on this one!?

3 Likes

Ok now it make sense ^^ Something was lost in the vortex, no stress. I’ve asked than my seeds must be sended to you.
To make a good use with it.

6 Likes

I think fuel had his 75 seeds sent to you so you could give them out to the newer growers that need them @MadScientist

4 Likes

No shit! OMG! Well in that case i promise to do a giveaway with those seeds you sent to me.

Thanks for thinking of me Mr. @Fuel!

Sci :robot:

6 Likes

I seem to remember a seed giveaway that went off without a hitch.
Columbian black I believe the strain was.
I don’t recall being lambasted or attacked by the gentlemen that gave me those.
And that’s why I didn’t participate here.

When I give away seeds it’s without strings.
Sometimes people grow them, sometimes they forget where they came from, sometimes they don’t like em, and that’s ok.
I get to play and participate and have a blast either way.
A fair warning to all “breeders” and big shots coming here is that there are no rock stars.
Nobody’s gonna bow and scrape.
We are all equal.
Post pics, contribute positive vibes, show your grow, and give likes where due.
Or GET LOST.
Picking on my pals and you’ve poked the Bear.

16 Likes

I’ve had seeds sent from several members, goodwill from them and thanks from me. No contests, no dramas just decent folks doing a good turn.

Why is this so difficult for some people?

11 Likes

I think it is called Napoleon’s Complex, the smaller you feel the bigger you wanna pretend you are.

8 Likes

I think everyone here should take note that SpeesCees is both old and Dutch; two things he cannot control, but inevitably contribute to his “persona”.

Maybe cut the guy a bit of slack, eh? The language barrier has just made it all worse than it could/should have been.

11 Likes

Got you bro :thumbsup:

Just read the Dutch commandments…never really wanted to visit the place anyway :laughing:

3 Likes

Lol
yes but my best bud in the world is Dutch and a Marine Corps veteran. He keeps civil and has great temperament.
Like I said though, no Rockstars.
Some likes and kind words go far.

5 Likes

Right now I’m looking for a good reason not to delete the 5 posts above this.

Grow up. Stop disrespecting people for their age or nationality. One more insulting post and I’ll clean the entire thread out of your petty bullshit.

4 Likes

It was all in jest. I suspect even SpeesCees himself will see the humour that I intended - and that I mean no offense.

I’m old and stubborn, too, so I’m allowed to say that.

5 Likes

Albannach didn’t mention anybody’s name in here, and i was just calling something by its name, we were not talking specifically about him or anybody for that matter, maybe it was out of context and not in the right thread, but as far as offensive, i just don’t see it.

Cool.

2 Likes

Each to their own eh mad bro. Sometimes it works when you try to lighten a bad atmosphere with a joke or two :weary:

6 Likes

Well I got 75 seeds, some were darker than others.
All looked viable, many different sizes
None were cracked.
I did squeeze test every seed (gently between fingers) and exactly 5 of 75 failed.
I tasted all 5 of the seeds that failed and they all had cannabis flavour and hemp nutty taste, just as I would expect.
I would say 75 good viable seeds. a few with thin shells…
Thanks @SpeesCees

6 Likes

:thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

LMAO :laughing: :joy: :clap:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

if it wasn’t for the Dutch the English would have no place to go on weekends, they’d be guzzling booze in their own police-state country with shitty food and the least attractive women in Europe.

just kidding though - just smoke some more “soapbar” until it’s funny

5 Likes

That’s the spirit!

Back in the day, we could rip on a guy’s culture/ancestry for shits and giggles and the same was expected in return, with no malice.

These days, any sort of that ribbing is deemed “offensive” or gets you labelled “racist”. Fucking PC bullshit.

5 Likes