The Spice must grow. Blessed be the Little Maker!

Wow!!!

Crusty with Chems!
Bejeweled with Frosting!
Purple People Perplexer.

That is a notable harvest. Very Well Done! :clap: :clap: :clap:

-Grouchy

3 Likes

Thank you Grouchy! Yea covered in sparkles. Can’t wait to meet her!

Huh.

They’re loving it.

:green_heart:

14 Likes

Sparkly light glitter with the sun shining on it damn that’s nice

3 Likes

Another week blew by and here I am.

My secret garden on day 77

Spotless Mind

DSxPL

Likely cutting her soon… Like soon soon. :joy:

:dove:

19 Likes

Two more weeks. :rofl:

7 Likes

Stunning!

It’s worth noting that this is a Micro Octopot run! These little SIP pots produce monster yields, top shelf quality, and are so easy to manage it makes you lazy.

Well done @SaintAliasKnife,
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

PS, For those who don’t know… Not selling, jus Tellin!

Micro Octopot Grow

4 Likes

Thank you very much Grouchy! Been meaning to write you. Found this stuff called Pond Zyme. Supozed to eat any sludge and safe for plants and fish.

Adding 0.25gr for 10 is gallon. I want to see what happens. :blush:

Minimum! I do kinda wanna see it turn purple… :joy:

5 Likes

PS, don’t listen to that Reiko fellow… total blowhard! :rofl:

5 Likes

Dark Sparks x Purple Lemonade day 78.

Gonna keep it in the closet until the. 01/27 and check.

12 Likes

Very greatful. Thank you very much @Syn!

Will grow with love!

8 Likes

Hope the friday is treating you right, OG.

Tent last night.

2 autos on back are pushing the front plants out. Jack herer photo on front right is day 45 since germ…likely not going to be able to flip to 12/12 for another 2 weeks…It’s going to be a large plant…lol.

Currently the 3 big plants are drinking over a gallon a day each.

Spotless Mind. #2moreweeks, maybe 3.

Auto Gelat.OG - likely cut next week, on its day 90 from germ.

Meet Jackie X - Seed of uncertain parenting. Found on last Jack Herer photo…saw no nanners…slung some Wedding Cake pollen in the approximate time…meybe its something. Fimmed it on the 6th node.

kinda digging the unknown…lol

the pond zyme works. a pinch in 9 gallons.

17 Likes

hello OG. been a week. here I am…bit wobbly but here.lol.

tent gone nuts. plant on front right is jack herer, reaching for the light. I foresee more chopping in her future with a drop in altitude likely in the next 48hrs.

Spotless Mind. probably 2 more weeks…lol…this thing is the size of my forearm.

Auto Gelat.OG is a looker.

Thinking its about ready…

Then I see these things. lol…dammit.

So yea…JH is gone on hyper drive and isnt flipped yet. lol…gonna be interesting. drinking over a gallon a day each. same feed all.

17 Likes

I’m dazzled. Magnificent Buds and lot of em!
Callin this one “Ultra Octo!”

You must be so pleased. :+1: :+1:
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

2 Likes

I am overwhelmed.it’s a lot…lol. my cup runneth over, haha. kinda scared of what will happen to the jack herer hulk once i flip it…haha

I think I should do one or 2 plants at a time from now, these things works too well.

4 Likes

Less is More? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

update posts cause I have the pics.

On sunday I cut the auto gelat.og, hung it for a couple of days then moved it to dry in the closet. a tester bus vaped last night was deliciously fruity with a happy/clear head band. Cant wait to meet the mature version. the space she gifted back was immediately put to use. I removed the shelves and dropped both Jack herer monster photo and Spotless mind to the ground. Jack was unhappy for a couple of days and it bounced right back.

Lights set at 13/11 with the far reds coming on 20 min before and off 20 min after main light.
Feed is same peat lite 20-10-20 at 3.4gr/gall with additional 1gr/gall of epsom/gypsum/wollenstonite. EC 1.55 over baseline ph stable at 6.3.

Tent this morning. nevermind the figs and quinces.

the unknown jack hereh seed root hit the rez. gonna keep it here for another week or 2 then tent.

Auto gelat og with the Dark Sparks drying slowly.

So, I’ve really been liking what peat lite 20-10-20 is doing for my plants and it got me curious. from what
I read the phosphor is still a lot.

Found out Peters, has an “app”, not really, its just a page. but if I go to:

https://app.growwithpeters.com/find-a-product/

and put in some info on my water like alkalinity and etc…Peters Professional Peat-Lite15-3-25 Flowering Crop Special with Black Iron keeps being recommended as a 1 bag solution…Flowering crop, you say…I may have the beginning of a clue…could be famous last words. could be the fiery hand writing on the wall for those people with flashy/pretty/astrologically guided 12 part nutrition programs.

14 Likes

I’ve decided to stop messing about with guess work. My local water dept is staffed with ichtyonic mouth breathers and absolutely no help, in fact after repeated conversations with different departments, I’ve suspicions they have webbed feet and might be malicious…

I’m getting my water tested at Peters and select the nutrients accordingly.

8 Likes

4 days after flip to 13/11 + 20m far red.

Mazel tov, it’s a girl.

Kinda curious of what I’m gonna end up with… :joy:

13 Likes

all done watching buffy so got some stuff done.

Tent today. Moved Jayquellin, lol, to tent. shes showing sings of flowering so meybe I got smth interesting.
maybe not…gonna keep an eye on her in case its not…

Jack Herer gone nuts…

Auto Gelat OG. Day 104. CUT.

They said it was hung and they was right.

Auto Gelat OG. that was drying got trimmed. got ~ 150gr top colas. + 160rg of second grade/larf .

tried some of the Auto Gelat OG. when it is at ~80-100C I swear it tastes anise seed. clear headed high. then i passed out.

same feed. sent waters out to be tested last week. curious to see what I get back.

who knows anymore. mongo only pawn in game of life.

10 Likes

Man you growed some nice plants there buddy, good job on all,

1 Like