The Spice must grow. Blessed be the Little Maker!

That’s me always got to mess with something lol

2 Likes

Please let us know how much of your soil the roots eventually fill. I was surprised to see dense roots almost all the way up to the surface even tho the soil was bone dry.

Hope I’m not Hijacking your lovely thread,
-Grouchy
PS, I just ordered some of your Tall Bags, 5 for $12! :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Well its been a week and I am here, let’s to it.

Day 49 on the big ones (autos) , I about a week on the seedling (photo). I Some shuffling around and playing with levels. Tent is looking fairly ok.

I’m noticing some drooping on the Spotless Mind

And the auto Gelat.OG as they are forming flowers.

Was thinking they were hungry but gelat has the beginning of burn tips. Increased the feed to 3gr/gall. Ec 1.25 over base.

DSxPL is frosting up.

Jack Herer fem (J-Quelling H) is growing. Didn’t think she was gonna make it, poor thing was were churlish and insubordinate. But they are the qualities needed to survive!

Go on with your bad self, Jay-Quellin!

:joy:

The quinces in the middle are budding up. I am so happy they are alive! . Once the greenhouse is done I’ll move them there.

:green_heart:

:dove:

Edit. I’m dipping into the lemon shots.

Sticky Solid bud. Thunked on landing. Zero larf. Drohammad Seeds are legit.

16 Likes

So this is Jacqueline Herrer for what else can female Jack Herrer be? LOL

To quote Mr Garvey, who taught 20 year in the inner city: I got my eye on you J-QUELLIN!!!

10 Likes

Hi there,
How’s your room looking? I’m betting two weeks have expanded the jungle!

-Grouchy

3 Likes

Hiya Grouchy!! thank you for checking up on me and Merry Christmas and a Happy shiny new year!!

My secret garden is doing well! the autos as on day 64 today and, well, they blew up. Hate to think what they would have been in the full size octos. My smell is still not really working since covid so I’ve no real idea what it smell like. I can sense some bright gassy notes on stem rubs. FROST EVERYWHERE.

EC is 1.62 over baseline on the autos.

Tent today.

front row:
left DSxPL…purpling up.
right: Jack herer photo day 24, roots are fully in the rez. currently isolated from the auto circuit for a few days, plan is to slowly increase the feed.
back row
left: Spotless mind. Buds fattening.
right: Auto Gelat.OG…blew up.

I noticed what very much looked like K deficency on the DSxPL. I upped the feed to see what it does.Previous increase made spotless mind very happy.

pretty steady on.

13 Likes

Looks like a VERY happy New Years comin at ya! :+1: :+1:

Some of those huge colas are breathtaking, works of Cannabis Art. One can only imagine the aroma in there

Best wishes to you as well!!

3 Likes

yessir, cant wait to meet them har har har…better half says “floral and spicy sweet” and I absolutely recognize those are words.

the µOctos are proving to be reliable. for my setup they fill the space and give me variety in reasonable , albeit a bit too much, amounts. with the auto refill…i sometimes just mess with it a little when I am bored…I like my room. I bring my kindle in. nice weather, good light to read by…not too shabby. it’s a storage room, so I have some goddamned peace and quiet! :rofl:

9 Likes

Hello New Year. Here’s hoping you’re better than last couple.

So, the autos are on day 69 (nice!).

front row:
left DSxPL…purpling up. trichs aren’t ready yet.
right: Jack herer photo day 29, roots are fully in the rez. drinking from the same well as the others now and loving it.
back row
left: Spotless mind. just loving life.
right: Auto Gelat.OG.

DSxPL purpling up. trichs aren’t ready yet. shows signs of what I think is K deficiency. almost done so…what to do what to do?

Spotless mind. Very Happy plant.

Auto Gelat.OG. what the hell is up with that bleaching out at the tips?

So this one…last year I grew a Jack Herer photo fem. I found 2 seeds while i when through it. I had chucked some pollen in that tent and I saw no naners anywhere…so its either a hermie dud, smth else…meh, had a pot empty. I stuck one in the dirt last week and on New Year’s day it popped up.

Jacqueline-X , lol. lets see what happens. Once the DSxPL is cut, she’s getting octopotted.

They have been drinking very steady and since i have the dehumidifier running too I’m in this weird cycle of filling buckets and emptying them a few days later…lol. they went through 8 gallons in 4 days. Just made another 9 gallons.

per gallon
Jack’s 20/10/20 -3.5gr
Epsom: 1gr
Gypsum: 1gr
W-10: 1gr

14ml of Garden Friendly Biological Fungicide.
10ml of fish shit

Fluming pump on

Baseline EC 0.3
Final EC 1.92
Actual EC 1.62—810ppm.

PH: 6.2.

Item of note. I used hydroton in the netcup of the Jack herer plant. Pot is DRY. there very very little wicking. compared to the other pots that had media in the net, where the bottom 3 inches are wet to the touch. so, that’ll learn me.

13 Likes

So this is Dark Sparks x Purple Lemonade day 70-ish.

14 Likes

Wow!!!

Crusty with Chems!
Bejeweled with Frosting!
Purple People Perplexer.

That is a notable harvest. Very Well Done! :clap: :clap: :clap:

-Grouchy

3 Likes

Thank you Grouchy! Yea covered in sparkles. Can’t wait to meet her!

Huh.

They’re loving it.

14 Likes

Sparkly light glitter with the sun shining on it damn that’s nice

3 Likes

Another week blew by and here I am.

My secret garden on day 77

Spotless Mind

DSxPL

Likely cutting her soon… Like soon soon. :joy:

19 Likes

Two more weeks. :rofl:

7 Likes

Stunning!

It’s worth noting that this is a Micro Octopot run! These little SIP pots produce monster yields, top shelf quality, and are so easy to manage it makes you lazy.

Well done @SaintAliasKnife,
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

PS, For those who don’t know… Not selling, jus Tellin!

Micro Octopot Grow

4 Likes

Thank you very much Grouchy! Been meaning to write you. Found this stuff called Pond Zyme. Supozed to eat any sludge and safe for plants and fish.

Adding 0.25gr for 10 is gallon. I want to see what happens. :blush:

Minimum! I do kinda wanna see it turn purple… :joy:

5 Likes

PS, don’t listen to that Reiko fellow… total blowhard! :rofl:

5 Likes

Dark Sparks x Purple Lemonade day 78.

Gonna keep it in the closet until the. 01/27 and check.

12 Likes

Very greatful. Thank you very much @Syn!

Will grow with love!

8 Likes