The Story Of Sassy

first rule of sasquatch club… is don’t talk about sasquatch club lol.

Second rule. Carry a fucking rifle

4 Likes

Third rule… don’t let your gf on her period scream and yell and random noises in the bush while you throw rocks at the noise…

3 Likes

Zero evidence for sasquatch. An awful lot of hoaxes and “sightings” from the same type of person to claim to be abducted by aliens lol.

A bone, a skull, a hair test that a real scientific journal will actually publish…anything. Yeah animals scatter bones, which means someone probably would have found one. Someone would have hit one with a car. What do they eat? Why has no one found any scat? They bury that too like good campers?

“They can hear trail cams” man you’re REALLY grasping at straws to believe in this. Must be a Canadian thing.

Yet all people have is youtube videos of animal sounds and that stupid Discovery Channel show where no one finds anything for multiple seasons.

There is no bigfoot. You’d overnight become the most famous person in America if you could prove it’s real, but oddly, no one can. People want to believe, so they do. It’ fun, like Santa, but like Santa, it’s more of a kid’s story.

2 Likes

So what ever happened to Sassy? Did Bigfoot get her or was it the UFOs?

I’m an agnostic atheist about all these things that can’t be proven so save a lot of time not wondering about them.

Spent a lot of time in the wilds and even stayed at the Sasquatch Inn near Kent, BC a few times while fishing in the area around it summer and winter and never saw a Sasquatch. Lots of hiking in the woods packing our belly boats to get into small lakes with no road access. Always packing the .303 too. Mostly for bears but if I saw a 'squatch I was getting proof! :wink:

:peace:

2 Likes

You would need a throat or head shot to kill one Lab, they hardly ever travel alone so be prepared for the others to rip you apart.

This is an interesting interview with a Taxidermist in Alberta who has done a documentary called Big Fur. Worth a listen.

https://www.bigfootandbeyondpodcast.com/listen?fbclid=IwAR2SH3i_ontGZINiG6AVD4cK2lJTU9r7s6vrObL9_6TWwJRMCTqiJKc9L8Y

2 Likes

Some interesting footage here.

5 Likes

Gone Squatchin - Love BOBO!!! | Bigfoot humor, Finding bigfoot, Bigfoot

3 Likes

Thats why you were getting a bj and she didn’t see it

1 Like

:astonished:

1 Like

I seen a lot of Bigfoot print’s… mostly my own, butt… when I saw the print above, I became a believer! Buttsqautch lives!

2 Likes

@Shadey I was put for a doobie cruise the other night and found this.

Its coming out of the bush on a corner on a hill, I bet its going to mess some people up lol

Now to put an empty case of kokanee in its hand

Its built entirely out of drift wood

4 Likes

Lol, that’s cool, yeah I think that will cause a few double takes, late at night.

3 Likes

May need to put some little reflectors in the eyes lol

3 Likes

Oh shit i’m gonna try to wake this thread up and go back to top and read. :foot:

4 Likes

Good call man. I just started perusing thru it and there is some really cool stuff in here. Amazing experiences :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Every time I see our disgruntled looking feral cat we name “Heathcliff” look all matted in the bad weather, I wonder “What Would Sassy Do?”

:thinking:

1 Like

Probably depends on the time of year, a lot of people who describe their close encounters, say different things about the condition of the hair. Some say they were all matted up with mud and leaf debris, others say the hair was well kept and shiny like they just stepped out of a hairdressers salon.

Maybe during tick and mosquito season they mud up to stop themselves being driven crazy from the biting bugs and then clean up at the local sassy hair dressers when biting bugs are not so prevalent :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

guess,they have a nail bar too

After watching so many seasons of Naked and Afraid I’m certain you’re right @Shadey !!