The Story Of Sassy

I will throw a spanner in your works, what if Bigfoot were the true humans and we are genetic mutations from extra terrestrial genetic manipulation.

6 Likes

I will have to smoke a big Fattie and get back to you on that oneā€¦:laughing:

Peace
DaFozz

3 Likes

There is a lot of jealousy in the Bigfoot community, I think he has put a lot of noses out of joint. I think he is legit, a bit of an arse but legit lol.

Here is the one that started it rolling. The Patterson Gimlin film stabilized.

3 Likes

I have heard and researched this side of thingsā€¦Many feel they can travel through different dimensionsā€¦

I have read accounts where someone finds tracks in the snow, follows them to the middle of a frozen Lake, and they just stopā€¦There are also many who feel they are aliens, sent to do research, and take care of our forestsā€™. It makes you wonder if George Lucas knew something we donā€™tā€¦Chewy is very Sasquatch looking, after allā€¦

K.

4 Likes

Some feel there were more than one Sasquatch in the area, the day Patterson filmed thisā€¦To this day, no matter who scrutinizes this film, they canā€™t prove it is a hoaxā€¦The technology at the time, would not allow such a fake to be made. Whatā€™s most interesting about this film, is her thigh muscle tweaking, due to an injury. One of the top finger print etc professionals in the world (The FBIā€™s most called), has seen prints and agrees, that it must exist.

K.

4 Likes

Hoaxes, deception, misleading information, etc. are prevalent in society todayā€¦

It really does hurt and damage any pure research and exploration into the unknownā€¦

However, without questioning available data, how do you learn???

I guess I should have left that joint aloneā€¦ too cerebral for me right nowā€¦:grin:

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

There is an ex CIA linguistic code breaker, now retired, who heard some bigfoot vocals his son was researching for school, and he is now into it big time, saying they have a language but its very fast and the added problem, that they produce and hear high and low frequency sound that we cant here. They see infra red light and are nocturnal being able to see in the dark.

Yeh I have seen UFOs, and believe in them, but not sure about Bigfoot being one, interdenominational beings, not sure either. I wont dismiss it, there are many places that have interdimentional portals, maybe we just cant see them and utilize them, and Bigfoot can but not sure they can de materialize at will.

I think a lot of the super natural abilities that people think they have are because we cant concept the idea of a 9ft 1000lb hominid being able to run at speeds of 50+ MPH, or jump 20-30 ft from a standing position. Climb and travel through trees and swim 200-300 meters under water without needing to come up for air and live in sub zero temps without clothing or fire for heat.

5 Likes

I witness Moose, Bears & Deer doing things that you would not think physically possible, so a statement like this does not surprise meā€¦ Survival in The Great Outdoors takes more than what we conceive to be ā€œintelligenceā€

Peace
DaFozz

6 Likes

The issue with pictures is the fur refracts and reflects light at such an angle as to scatter the light and disrupt the sharpness of the images. Itā€™s all very simple if you mix the right quantities of alcohol and hashish

6 Likes

Isnā€™t this true with all lessons in Life???.. among so many othersā€¦

Thank you, I needed some form of confirmationā€¦:v:

Peace
DaFozz

4 Likes

Like the samurai chatter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JALgRxXMsmQ&list=PLjltaxG6DhkXko8sBmHPbWl5D_s0-D01V

I am a non believer of the UFO connection myselfā€¦Although they have been sighted around areas where UFOā€™ have been spotted. I personally have seen UFOā€™s three times in my lifeā€¦I am a firm believerā€¦Nobody can tell me otherwise haha.

@DiggySoze There is also a theory, that they can use the same thing Tigers do to render their prey immobile. Ultrasound wavesā€¦ Perhaps this is another way they make photos of themselves blurry? Who knows haha.

K.

5 Likes

Dude, that tiger roar is a pretty crazy phenomenon. Turn ā€˜The Rockā€™ into a deer in headlights.

While I donā€™t believe in sasquatch, mermaids, nessy, alien abductions, or ghosts, thereā€™s a perfect quote that Iā€™ll horrificly butcher real quick. It says something like ā€œIā€™m willing to believe anything, no matter how unbelievable it may sound, but the more fantastical the claim the greater the evidence must be.ā€ Iā€™ve seen one UFO, and a couple potential ghosts, but Iā€™m a firm believer itā€™s all a trick of the mind.

Along that same line of thinking, Iā€™ve spoken to a crow and he spoke back to me ā€“ made sounds Iā€™ve never before or since heard a crow make, and there was a witness!, but I canā€™t actually prove itā€¦
And another time after taking a few acid tabs, but before the tabs could have possibly kicked in, I brought the long-dessicated corpse of a wasp back to life with the juice of a concord grape. Again, witnesses available but is their word really enough?

That crow probably tells his friends about the time he talked to a human and they think heā€™s batshit crazy too. :joy:

5 Likes

Too bad the AIMS team isnā€™t around to find 'em

2 Likes

Now thats all bollocks lol. Just gives the public the wrong idea. Surprised there were no fatalities the amount of times they all fell over supposedly carrying loaded fire arms.

3 Likes

Itā€™s comic genius that the whole family can enjoy, except for the cussinā€™.

I mean my wife and kid were hooked bad on this show.

Years back, we had a local bigfoot, the Monroe Monster, slapped some pretty blonde girl upside the head, she had the shiner to prove it.
Les Stroud, of Suvivorman fame considers their existence plausible, and he has spent a hell of a lot more time in the wilderness than I have and heā€™s got my vote.

4 Likes

Well.
That creeped me out, though it sounded a little like Toshiro Mifune towards the end.

4 Likes

I too have seen UFOā€™s with witnessesā€¦Every time I seen it, I got someone else close to me to see it as wellā€¦The one time while watching a meteor shower, up at a lake called Helen Mackenzie, a back country campsiteā€¦

We were on a tent pad pretty much right where this pic was taken, along with about 20 other campersā€¦It was the best show I have ever seenā€¦There is zero light pollution. Then from where the mountain you see straight ahead, a ball of white/gold light came right over the lake, just above the tree tops, and went right over all of our heads.There was zero sound, no flashing running lites, and no exhaust. It was slightly wobbling, and moving side to side in small increments. It was weird how quiet it wasā€¦A couple of people, who obviously donā€™t believe in UFOā€™s, came over and asked us if we seen the space station go over our headsā€¦Ha! I pointed out the satellite that was flying far over our headsā€¦And asked him how he figured a space station would be so low? Itā€™s funny, some people still donā€™t believe, even when there is proof, right in front of their eyesā€¦So narrow minded.

Funny thing about this place, other than the Sasquatch activity there, is the UFOā€™sā€¦Years later, a friend of mine was hiking up there during the day. He stopped and took a picture of the lake. He said when he looked at the shot, he could not see anything, due to the camera screen size. When he got home he loaded his pictures on his computer, and seen this :

K.

9 Likes

Our Navy pilots are reporting them nowadays.
To my way of thinking, the vastness of space limits these things to be an

• unknown natural Earth phenomena,

• a more advanced, inhabitant of Earth that has minimal interaction with people.

• or a more advanced, inhabitant of some other place in our solar system.

• Secret tech that the nazis were experimenting on at the end of WW2

They just did a scan of over 1300 local star systems and not a peep from any of them.
If they communicate over distance, they donā€™t use any known radio frequency.

Though I did read an article claiming all of Earthā€™s radio and tv activity turns to background noise after a couple of light years due to the square of distance.

3 Likes

They also found a signal coming from the center of our planet, and they can not send a signal back, because they supposedly canā€™t send a signal through the earth back to itā€™s sourceā€¦

I know of the Naziā€™s UFO programā€¦Their ā€œbellā€ flying machine was crazyā€¦Same with the Vrill society (although some hot women haha)ā€¦

Hitler also supposedly met with aliens from the center of the Earthā€¦See Admiral Birds storyā€¦

If you are interested in this type of stuff, you need to watch Iron Sky 1 and 2ā€¦ Both pretty good spoofs on the subjects mentioned hahaā€¦

K.

5 Likes

I think we are just finding out now that the Earth isnā€™t just a ball of rock and metal circling a big ball of nuclear powered gas.

The Sun has a surface under all that plasma in itā€™s atmosphere and the Earth has living creatures right near the mantle.
Whatever goes on inside the center of both is pretty much unknowable.
http://www.thesurfaceofthesun.com/

4 Likes