The Story Of Sassy

I could totally believe that something like this exists, but then I think it’s 2019…why doesn’t someone go to an area where they are believed to be concentrated and set up like 50 trail cams for a season?

2 Likes

There are a couple out there…

Like this one :

That really looks like something Humanoid sniffing the ground where the bait was…

Supposedly a bear with Mange… Yet here is a bear at the same location :

IN Alberta, a hunter got this :

In Florida :

This video is the one I think shows one in action, getting a bite to eat (Grubs?)

I guess you could say all this is fake, sure…

But the thing is, when does anything that is actually “real”, get recognized, when science refuses to listen to any of the evidence?

K.

4 Likes

Was watching a discovery channel documentary on Snow Leopards — only a couple thousand in the entire world, and yet it took these dudes a matter of days to get video…

There’s another clip, I thought it was from the Wild Russia series, but can’t find it again. Anyway, there’s this little ass cat that the narrator claims you can live in the same woods your entire life and never see this cat once. But they even got that on video.

4 Likes

The Giant Squid was supposedly a fairy tail…Until it got proven real not that long ago…

Here’s a recent video of one :

K.

3 Likes

That’s the first video, they found dead specimens and beaks inside whale stomachs in the early 1900s, probably even far earlier.

Anyways like I said I do believe something like this could exist, but I am skeptical.
Interesting pics and clip there!

5 Likes

I understand your points…And agree, unless you see something yourself, it’s hard to believe…Like the three times I seen unexplained lights in the sky…

Question… Did scientists acknowledge the giant squid species in the early 1900’s or after that, until they first seen one in 2005 (I think is when they actually acknowledged them) ?

K.

3 Likes

They do it all the time, sassy is too smart, they see infra red spectrum, and can probably smell the chemicals in the plastics, like bears can. You are dealing with a highly intelligent creature, that does not want contact with us. They know what guns are, and what they do, and that its usually shoot first, and ask questions later.

The main reason I think we are seeing more of them is because we are encroaching more and more into their territory and their numbers have been increasing, after possibly being decimated with all the European diseases, as the first nations people were. Many first nations say before the white man arrived, they would have regular contact, and sometimes trade for food with Sasquatch.

That’s a great UFO pic, man I would love to be up around where you are. With that being blurry and everything else in focus it must have zipped through just as he took the pic and he didn’t see it.

Sasquatch are more organized and live in family groups, and rarely travel alone. They have sentries during the day that watch for possible threats to the group, and alert them if anything looks dodgy. Think of them as the best military sniper/survival expert in the world, only 10 times better, and with super human strength to run, jump and swim and will eat anything that comes across their path if they are hungry.

They use diversions to distract you while others are moving away or surrounding you, before they push you out of their area.

There were a team of US army rangers who were dropped off in the middle of nowhere Alsaka by helicopter, 50 miles from the nearest road not town, for a 2 week survival training in early 1998. They found some 28 inch tracks in the snow and decided to follow them, after 2 days they hit some very deep snow 5ft, they noted that whatever they were tracking was able to take 6ft stride lengths in it, and lift its feet clear of the the snow without causing any drag marks, at which point they decided maybe it was better to leave it alone, as they only had ammo for side arms, they estimated it would need a minimum of 8ft long legs to do this. They also said that it used the terrain as if it had military training.

5 Likes

That’s really interesting. Do people think that they can speak or communicate with each other? They must have some kind of’language’ to be able to coordinate like that.

Also didn’t know that the natives had contact with them, I’d love to read more about that.

@Kobracom420 I’m sure some scientists acknowledged the existence of giant squid and studied the parts they found etc, even in the early 20th century. And science definitely acknowledged their existence long before that video as entire specimens had been found washed up on beaches or floating in the sea.

4 Likes

Check out that audio clip above, sounds like me and the missus arguing over a movie.
edit
Actually, that drumming would scare the shinola outta me if I heard it while camping in the woods.

3 Likes

No doubt about their intelligence, that sunuvagun is mooning the camera.
Certainly not a bear, look how long the arms are.

4 Likes

I’m a believer!

How about the most recent ogopogo video? Have you seen that @Kobracom420 ?

4 Likes

Creepy, reminds me of 2001 space odyssey. Maybe they’re the missing link?

2 Likes

If you go Tomy second post in this thread there is a link to a podcast, that has over 500 episodes with probably a thousand witnesses, from all walks of life, including first Nations people. Doctors, police, special forces, border patrol, and Joe public. All describing their encounters, look for one called devils lettuce, it’s a guy who was doing a guerilla grow in Ontario and got run off by a group of squatch.

The big thicket ones are good as well, the guy is a highly decorated vet, who goes out tracking and observing them.

5 Likes

No Buddy…I have not…

K.

1 Like

Here’s a question for you guys who are into this: if someone had the chance to shoot one which would definitively prove their existence, would you want them to? Do any of the people who look for them go out with the intention of ‘taking a specimen’ like that?

Personally I think it would be cooler that they remain an enigmatic mystery, and it would be a sin to shoot something so rare.

@Shadey I’ll check that out, thanks

3 Likes

There is a group of Bigfoot researchers that are trying to shoot one. There have been many killed by trucks and hunters, the police show up confiscate the body and then you get a visit from MIB who tell you for your own good it was a bear.

They use special forces, to clear trouble some squatch from areas. listen to the pod casts it will blow your mind.

I personally would not try and shoot, it would be like murder. They are always in groups you may only see one but guaranteed there are more you cant. So be prepared to re load, and take a very big automatic gun. I have heard people who say they have emptied 20 round clips into them and they run off as if nothing happened. The hulk in the last lot of avengers film is based on the dimensions of a Bigfoot. Head and throat shot, would be the only way to kill one quick.

This is one of my favourites, really weird.

4 Likes

It’s funny because while I believe that bigfoot is possible I always thought ogopogo and loch ness were just ridiculous. Until my wife showed me this most recent video it really made me go hmmmm :thinking:

7 Likes

Listening now, what a crazy story!

@paintedfire420 I watched a loch ness monster documentary where they debunked an old Nessie picture that looked similar to this. They showed how something similar could be created by the remnants of a boat wake from a while before. It did look like a physical flipper or something in the video though :thinking:

4 Likes

My brother in laws farther, lived on Loch Ness, he was quite high up in the Scottish police force. After he retired he told my brother in law, and also reported it to the press, and made an official police report, that he had seen a plesiosaur like creature, on a Loch Ness beach, when he was out walking his dog, he said it was eating a seal, and it was about 30 ft long, and he watched it for 10 minutes, and it disappeared back into the water.

6 Likes

Jim Morrrison took this picture while passing the dutchie to Elvis and Tupac.

6 Likes