The tale of 2 tents: Been back 2 days let’s grow

Still got amnesia haze shinning through on the ones I’ve grew .

1 Like

If you go back into my tin box grow you’ll see the mom I used to make them there might even be picks of the male also .

2 Likes

FUCK NO…glad you did, i wish i had the Mom still, i would have crossed OGAH back to her.

Didnt take staples off, but can tell seeds are fine. Hear them rolling ijn there, lol .

What ya want man??? I can even send cuts if youd like. Anything i got you may have :sunglasses:

Never saw the thread will check it out

Thanks but I’m good still have some of your original seeds plus a shit load of what you just got . Hope you find a couple keepers in those .

2 Likes

Just search tin box

2 Likes

I only have 6 F1 Orange Goji’s, and 7 OGAH’s… :open_mouth:

2 Likes

BAM!!! Kinda says it all RIGHT THERE HUH!!! @50State for President!!!

3 Likes

That’s about the same numbers I’ve got maybe a few less orange goji but I made a bunch more using the same male on 50’s keeper mom and on your ogah mom. Both those packs have the same male

2 Likes

Wish i found “Razor” on this run, but did not :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

One of the nicer males out of 5 I had guess I should of open pollinated them but I think they turned out ok

1 Like

I KNOW they are all that! Trust me, i know!

How many of each did you send,…sounds like 12-15 each from the rattle, lol!

I think I’d seen a similar one in those remakes I did you might find her yet.

1 Like

15/20 I’m thinking I can’t remember I know I had to dig out the buds and shuck some out my bag was empty .

1 Like

Too lazy to pick them out all at once get them when ya need them attitude.

1 Like

LMAO!!! Thanls for the trouble man, id do same for you

default_grinning_respect|nullxnull

All chores on tents done. Timne to spark up another PWC joint, visit the moon, then put on another episode of The Boy’s.

EVERY stoner would LOVE the show. Best series i have ever seen, better than Breaking Bad, better than Game of Thrones, its an amazing show.

Anyone here watch it??? On Amazon, The Boy’s

4 Likes

Love it. Going slow with it tho. Not much time in the summer for shows but soon I’ll binge it out.

1 Like

I’ll have to check it out this weekend can’t start watching during the week I’d still be up at 3 am saying one more episode and I gotta get to bed .

3 Likes

Hey @MyLittleGrundle

Damn man!!! How cool. Bunch of years into this, obviously got a clue!!! I jiust pic looked jiust now, will read the thread when i am not SHLOCKED on Port Wine Cheese!!!

Saw nuff to know…good stuff mang! Will read the whole thing.

3 Likes