The tale of 2 tents: Been back 2 days let’s grow

@Howard.Crane’s still around.

4 Likes

With the grovebags I find that once your down to cure range your good but you may still need to burp if placed a little to wet comparison though it’s less work than jars

5 Likes

will hang for 15 days 60/60 they will be dry when they go into these bags .

1 Like

I cure mine in 5 gallon food grade buckets. Is the smell gone after the vacuum seal? Outdoor weed is diff too. Not the same bag appeal.

The Sour Dubb is kinda racy.

3 Likes

@Meesh do you use an air pump and check valve on your 5 gal buckets for your cure?

2 Likes

No. Nothing that fancy. I buy the giant humidity packs (the ones made for a pound) and I just open the buckets once a day for 15 minutes for about 3 weeks.

3 Likes

Yes, pretty much gone, trying to rehydrate wit Boveda. Power still there on all of them however :sunglasses:

1 Like

Out of the blue, my brother calls today, says hey come get me. He lives 2000 miles away. What??
Yeah im at airport, come get me. Very unexpected.

Lives in Chicago, brought me a gift. Gonna hang 3 days, how cool!

Bought at his “local” disp, told me it was the best they ever had, and bet me i couldnt smoke the whole joint. 31 buck damn joint!!! $31 1 gram joint

Tasty, smooth, very clean burn. Very potent, really racy onset however, and certainly, for me, not night time pot. I can easily finish the joint but we got sidetracked when he found my big tent and…

I lost the 1/2 joint! Damn it, lol. Guess it was pretty good, i fucking lost it!

14 Likes

Dang it! I didn’t even think. It’s been humidity controlled for a long time. Didn’t make it long without it. Plastic bags are shit, foodsaver included. Can u make hash? lol

2 Likes

Iv paid 20 a pre roll at ZenLeaf and it was all right
But I did get a 4 pack of a Indian landrace
Wow nice high , hit the spot hard

And was 40 bucks

2 Likes

Yet another defol today, amazing what i trow out, lol

Shot through tent window

19 Likes

Finally, im growing bud!!!

Today is day 14 of the flip

26 Likes

Looking good.

2 Likes

Thanks man!

2 Likes

Not long and trichs will be formin : ) gonna be epic

2 Likes

Setup 2nd flower tent today

Good view of both tents from my easy chair

14 Likes

Was going to place and flip the Clones today, but wore out from brother’s visit, and didnt get it all done today. Still want to pull cuts of the 6 Clones, so thinking i will let them veg till sunday night, move and flip them Monday morning. Do not want to rush , no need too. 3 days makes no difference in the grand scheme of things.

ALL the Clones kicking ass, including Mac1 which is NOT appearing too “slow” in veg to me. See what she can do in flower. They are not going to be large plants, but rather sized so i can get around them and grow them each to 100% of their genetics. Gonna have 5 octo’s in the 4x4 tent, so no need to veg too long .’

The 6 Ladies going in to 2nd flower tent:

1. Mac1
  2. Cereal Milk
  3. Reece’s
  4. Blissful Wizard
  5. Wedding Cake
  6. Milk Bone

By Monday their pots will be dry anyways, lighter and easier to move. Think thats the plan,

Peace,

Jet

14 Likes

Fuck it, i did it tonight, on schedule. Will take cuts toorrow or Sunday

Flower tent 2 first short night tonight!!! SWEET

DSC00016x

Peace,

Jet

17 Likes

Are you using the CO2 bags in the second tent?

2 Likes

That’s a heck of a nice view from your chair… :+1: :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes