The Tardis-jacks rainbow 🌈

simple but effective. Also put some handles on the door

9 Likes

That’s looking great buddy! I got those stickers. I’ll throw a grip in an envelop this week. Seeds shipped, but no tracking so we wait… :thinking:

3 Likes

Cheers bro. I’m well impressed. Last bits of venting and finish work. Light blocking etc. Drivers not gonna shop till the 25th and I really cba arguing with the seller. How do the stickers look. I’m proper excited about this little touch cos it’s the only visible sign on the outside of anything bud related and you gotta already know to know. Hope the seeds arrive. I’ve been considering some other jack strains

3 Likes

I would go with Seedsman, spendy though.

If your willing to do crosses with Jack I can think if one to consider. Grass Monkey F2 (Jack Herer x Starfighter F2) by @LED_Seedz .
https://grow-legal.com/product/grass-monkey-f2-led-seedz/

5 Likes

I really want a jack in the name although I’m certain to grow some grass monkey at some point. Galactic jack regs are a big player

3 Likes

jack flash is my favorite jack named strain. smells just like sprite/7-up in my experience, and very potent but a little less frenetic than the classic herer high.

still a ridiculous price, but less than the herer. I think the galactic jack is the best option in terms of the name, and probably tga will be much more reasonably priced than sensi.

4 Likes

the tardis is looking amazing. I really like the graphics on the interior.
It definitely doesn’t look like a grow box. On one hand, it’s the ultimate stealth grow, on the other hand, it’s so awesome that everyone would want to take a closer look. Good idea to do a test cycle to get the environment dialed in before starting your project.

2 Likes

https://www.londonseedcentre.co.uk/jack-5regularseeds-ls.html
:+1:

2 Likes

The jack flash sounds awesome but I really don’t think it’s a contender for the tardis. Says they can grow into pretty leggy ladies. I know most jack derivatives are going to but I wanna be able to at least act surprised when they grow too big :rofl: the factory glue on the decals inside is a bit shoddy so im going to peel and restick properly. But I think they will make for pretty awesome bud shots. By the time I’ve trimmed the inside of the door to block light leaks. With the magnet lock system people could walk around it and not have a clue :sunglasses:

Still not even built the light properly either as the actual driver won’t arrive till around the 25th. I’m considering moving the agent k in there @Jellypowered for testing purposes. Before I run the jack? And rainbow kush

8 Likes

Agent k joined the party today minus 1 who was accidentally beheaded.

9 Likes

Is it worth s dedicated thread for the sonoff controls seeing as so many people are asking in various places. I’m knocking a tutorial up today for you lovely folks

6 Likes

very worth it sir… give people a place to talk about setup and accessories and such

2 Likes

:clap: :thumbsup: :tools: Cola :hugging:

I just skipped over a hundred posts to catch up here. :blush:

Now you can start dropping these off on streetcorners in Britain, like Banksy, but “Danksy” and actually useful to people. :wink:

:bulb: :herb: :urn: :busstop:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

@MomOnTheRun sign arrived today. It certainly wouldn’t have fitted on the tardis itself but if it’s cool with you I’m gonna put it on my shed

10 Likes

I dropped a few of those stickers in the post today. There are more, I’ll send more with the seeds when they arrive. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Cheers brother. They will make the front of it complete. I’m gonna take the rest. And find “welcome to” in NW english towns and get you photos along the way. No reason. Just be fun

7 Likes

However you want to use them I am cool with it :slight_smile: You have 3 more coming for a total of 4

The youngest found the ones I have here so I had to let the cat out of the bag as he formulated all kinds of plans lol We sat down and decided that over winter break we will take apart his room and build a Tardis murphy bed, wall paper the walls in tree’s, make a couple chicken wire and paper mache tree’s (fort and toy storage) then build a cabin for his dresser, tv and movies with extra storage on the sides so when entering his room it’ll look like the tardis landed in a forest :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

It’s been decided guys. Galactic Jack it is. Just took on a side job building a bed for someone so the cash I make can go to the galactic Jack regulars.

@MomOnTheRun you should definitely keep us posted on your tardis bedroom adventure. I’d love to see how you get on there. And possibly help in return for yours some way

14 Likes

Awesome!! I am so happy for you…beautiful job!!

Definitely! The plan is made

Now to hone in on measurements and material costs so in 8 wks we are ready to pull off this kind of transformation as inexpensive as possible…watching lots of “Get out of my room” kids tv show for inspiration :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

“Dude”, you need to clean your keyboard, holy shit … Id sugest 3 gal diethyl ether and a match might do it!

5 Likes