The Tardis-jacks rainbow 🌈

Rofl! Its not as bad as all of that just needed a bit of cleaning after sitting in storage for a few yrs

Still have a ways to go but still functional :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Slaps arrived @reikoX looks the business I reckon bro. @MomOnTheRun that keyboard scrubbed up well. Fancy doing my shed? :hugs:

12 Likes

whoop! there it is!

looks amazing man

4 Likes

Cheers brother. just to get the breeding commencing now. 29th January may still be a feasible start date.

6 Likes

That’s dope, size seems close enough. Figured a few more to adorn your automation station were needed.

7 Likes

Now that right there is a work of art :+1: you did your kid proud. Looking forward to the breeding thread.

6 Likes

I’m still working on getting the male Galactic Jak for you. As soon as my mate sexes out the seedlings I’ll let you know. @anon58740919

4 Likes

If all else fails I’m just going to buy some mate but I won’t refuse if one comes up before.

Cheers @Esrgood4u currently trying to reverse engineer a GRBL controller to work with DM542A stepper drivers

6 Likes

It certainly is!! What a fantastic build :heart_eyes:

Pssshhhh I can’t even do my own sheds though it would be cool to compare my crap to others lol :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ha ha :rofl: I was lost as soon as I read β€œreverse engineer” I’m sure a man with your talent will manage to figure something out :+1:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Reverse engineering complete. Figured the pinouts. The X axis is complete. Just the Y and Z to wire now exactly the same

6 Likes

What in good gracious is that contraption? You controlling y axis cutting lasers in there now?

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

To control this other contraption. CNC mini mill conversion.

But I wanted to run it via GRBL rather than Mach 3 so I’ve had to basically work out the pinouts on an unbranded controller with no schematics. Remove the smaller stepper drivers and wire in my DM542A’s in place to control the nema 23 steppers

8 Likes

6 Likes

Of course. Exactly what you said…

Your talking fire to a primate bud :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Haha lol i was gonna say kinda the same. :arrow_up:
I know it’s to do with automation and to control your mill through GRBL (whatever that is) …
I feel right daft listening to how you ( Cola) and others can/are manipulating your wifi to make life soo much easier ( once dialled in )… I’d be happy with just a wee night-cam in my tent.
Gaz

3 Likes

5 Likes

haha dude I love the Sega sticker!!

I showed finished tardis to the lady and she told me she needs a cool can like that for her own plants

4 Likes

It’s another one of @ReikoX finest there the Sega sticker but works really well. Kinda has me thinking if I could use an old controller to jog the axes. I’m a weird guy. I do this shit for fun :sweat_smile:

You gonna build your lady a cab? I’ve had an old red telephone box in my head the last few days and it needs to piss off :rofl:

As a post script. The cob cool tube driver came today

5 Likes