The Tardis-jacks rainbow šŸŒˆ

we have the move next week to be worried about more haha, but itā€™s in the mix.

and I almost guarantee thereā€™s a way to hook the controller up to use it for the grow

2 Likes

Ahh shit forgot about your move. Hope thatā€™s all plain sailing. One of the most stressful things in life moving house man.

I was meaning a controller for the mill bro btw not the grow. Phone does that nicely

3 Likes

lol should be smoothā€¦

stillā€¦ controller for the mill could still be done lol

you re talking to a dude that made a 12" stormtropper into a vape mod

3 Likes

Wow , I love your tribute to your brotherā€¦ Iā€™m sure he is looking down at your project and is in love with itā€¦ And would say itā€™s ā€œFabulousā€! Great work brother. :rainbow:

4 Likes

Thank you brother itā€™s much appreciated. The hard work is yet to start with the breeding. Hopefully you get to try some of the Jackā€™s rainbow at some point. Need to get the driver on my cob cool tube but the mill is kinda taking all my time right now :upside_down_face::face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Hlg120hc1050b attached and potentiometer soldered. Iā€™m blind

10 Likes

LOL I was thinking you where building something, to automatic adjust the light height inside the Tardis.

4 Likes

As a personal note: I cannot stress the respect I have for you mate. You deserve the recognition for what youā€™re doing in here.

Youā€™ve made Jellyā€™s DIY LINK-O-RAMA!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve equal respect for you too brother jam man. Thanks for the recognition on the tardis build etc. Couldnā€™t have done it without all you guys help anyway.

Lighting/extraction/circulation all on the sonoff 4ch pro r2.

Temps and humidity monitoring on the th16 but not actually switching anything with that just yet. Heater in the shed works to keep the temps about right on a thermostat.

Progress.

12 Likes

That looks dam good bro :thumbsup: is the cooltube running nice and cool?

3 Likes

Like a dream brother. Iā€™ll stick a thermometer on the actual tube later and give it an hour. (after lights on) and show you what Iā€™m seeing from it

2 Likes

I didnā€™t check the temps. I got sidetracked printing clear labels. Avery labels and Avery design and print web app. Genius

5 Likes

Hey @anon58740919 , Did you know that TGA seeds has a strain called Dr. Who that is availableā€¦ Just thought I would bring it to your attention as I thought it might be a good strain to use in a cross, fitting the whole Dr. Who theme and allā€¦ :sunglasses: https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Dr_Who/TGA_Subcool_Seeds/

2 Likes

I appreciate the sentiment but the Tardis is the only bit thatā€™s actually Dr who related. The cross I intend on doing needs jack in the name. (I am set on galactic Jack now bro) and the rainbow kush that @ReikoX is kindly sorting for the project.

JACK = brother
RAINBOW = gay pride colours

A homageā€¦or as I said previously a homoage :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Beautiful packaging! I love itā€¦ andā€¦mustā€¦ have one! No need for added seeds though that would be cool tooā€¦iā€™ll add it to my growing ecclectic ā€œcoolā€ packaging collection :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I like things that I do to be aesthetically pleasing :wink: and donā€™t worry MOTR you will be getting your share of the Jackā€™s rainbow. Out if curiosity did you ship the police call box signs from your end. Or did you get Amazon to deliver? I know that sounds an odd question but Iā€™ve got a customs charge for a package I donā€™t know what is lol.

Btw Iā€™ve not been being ignorant not reading. Posting. Replying to people. Lifeā€™s pace is pretty quick these past couple weeks :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Nice!

I had amazon handle it allā€¦they tacked on another 17.60 for the customs charge so there shouldnā€™t be any on the remaining 3 signs. Just looked and they say itā€™ll be delivered by Nov 13thā€¦hope this helps

1 Like

It was the other 3 signs. I would recommend you get onto Amazon and recoup your loss on customs charges there as theyā€™ve just charged me that this end. Taking the piss really.

Thatā€™s in no way aimed in a bad manner towards you @MomOnTheRun. Just amazon. They piss me off

2 Likes

More bad news, the Rainbow Kush seeds were seized by custums. Iā€™ll see if they will re-send themā€¦

3 Likes

All minor setbacks in the grand scheme of things bro. Hopefully they do resend or if not then refund at least brother.

4 Likes