The Tardis-jacks rainbow 🌈

5 Likes

6 Likes

That’s my lot for timber for now sadly but at least we got a basic shape. And the eye hooks came for the cool tube too

7 Likes

It’s amazing what you can achieve with a set square and a bevel :+1: looking good mate.

3 Likes

Your eyes deceive you there’s nothing square about this bro. But it will still look right ish just with a bit of charm ha

2 Likes

If it was a tardis in Newcastle you’d have to fit glass then purposely shatter it to give it the “real” final touch :laughing:

3 Likes

Can’t forget the chunky lady getting smashed from behind whilst eating a kebab…go on the toon :rofl:

2 Likes

We got you lot today :laughing:

1 Like

Oh you met the ex??? Hahaha :rofl:

2 Likes

City till I die. You can dick United all day :joy:

2 Likes

Phewww. I could see a falling out happening there :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

No I don’t take football too seriously anyway brother

2 Likes

I can’t take it serious. I’m from newcastle ffs :rofl:

1 Like

Hey Cola bro ,
Nice thread just finished reading it all and i have a driver here but it’s a meanwell HLG 185 H 36 but only puts out 187.2 watts but it’s yours if you can use it for your project mate… i see @Esrgood4u has put up some cash for a driver but if this one does then you could use that £ for something else .?!

Excellent way to keep your brothers memory going etc… Rainbow Kush anyone .?
Good luck with this bro ,:popcorn:I’ll be watching mate…
Anything else i can help you with just shoot me a message…
Gaz

4 Likes

That would still work brother. And be much appreciated if you wanna send it. I’m sure a constant voltage would still work as long as I wired in parallel. And is well within the ratings of the cob. (That will actually give me an extra 30ish watts) over the 185hc1050b. I’ll use the cash for some more board then :grin:

6 Likes

Nice one @Gaz29. Your a legend mate :+1:. No excuses now @anon58740919! You have the driver. How fast is this build moving? :laughing: it’ll be built before you know it :trophy:

3 Likes

It’s yours then bro , I’ll get it out to you during the week , glad this one does for you .! so that’s the driver sorted , you can prob order some more wood, any news on the rainbow Kush., or .??
Have a good day mate.
Gaz

A pic of the driver bud :point_up:

5 Likes

Coming back from b and q now with enough to make a pretty big dint in the build. We should have a decent chunk built today mate.

@Gaz29 cheers bro. Will help massively. I’ll have to have a look if I need to pin a resistor between each but I think that should be sweet as is. Shame it’s not a B type but beggars most definitely can’t be choosers and I’m very grateful

4 Likes

5 Likes

And @Gaz29 not found the rainbow yet sorry I missed that in your earlieslr reply bro

1 Like