The Vault’s Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow – in association with FastBuds

Sorry this took so long been out of data
WELCOME TO HOODINI’S ULTIMATE STRESS TEST lol

Blue dream’matic 1
BDM 2
The little girls have blown my mind. They popped on June 14th and have survived the mega harsh environment I have and are moving right along faster than any of my other plants I started at the same time. Love how the leaves want to almost stick straight up :+1: so these girls definitely have strong genetics and amazing vigor so HOODINI gives :+1::+1::+1::+1: to the vault and fast buds! Can’t wait to see what else these little girls have under their belt. . . I’ll keep everyone posted and i hope their grow is going as well as mine.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m fairly impressed with the growth rate of @fastbuds genetics so far. Here she is ten days above ground.

2 Likes

Day 4 on these Blue Dream’matics

3 Likes

Week one “Day 7” done so far.

4 Likes

Friday pic of my blue dream matic :arrow_heading_down:

Last night :arrow_heading_down:… same plant :seedling:

Started throwing pistils at about day 34/5 , (about a week ago…)
Happy growing guys…
Gaz
Edit; added this pic i took today, (Thurs 5th July.)

5 Likes

Bad news guys. The extreme heat wave we had 2 days ago coupled with SGS fried my little blue dreams . . . And every single auto I had out side it wasn’t just the blue dream. My photos survived no problem but the autos R.I.P. . . . Fear not that’s why I only started 2 I have 3 more seeds. I will be starting them in a few weeks after the hot part of summer has passed

2 Likes

Week two / Day 14 on these BD , they are already starting to stink, see how this turns out.

5 Likes

05/7/18

3 blue dream’matic soaking in water. Will be preparing and soaking jiffy7s 22mm pellets shortly. And prepping the heated propagator for them to go in once they’re in jiffys.

5 Likes

1 of 3 up (sort of). If previous germ rates are anything to go by on my fuckup. We will have another couple in a day or 2.

2 Likes

From herein I will post a photo of each blue dream’matic once every 7 days. 2 are up now and the last one is showing to be pushing the surface.

Some data…
Couldn’t grab Coco in time so I’m having a proper crack at some almost organic stuff.

B and q compost and top soil mix. (Fancy I know)
Using Buddha’s tree organicus and C result later on.

Water and feed to be pH’ed using growth technology pH up to 6.2. Pretty much any amount of organicus over 3/4 dose takes the pH close to 4.5 so it is a necessity.

240w 3500k 5 strip solstrip rig over them for the moment. I will be building an additional light to go in there but only a 185w 5 strip addition. (The tent is to be my veg/auto tent so being able to have one high and one low will help me with being at least semi perpetual)

4 inch fan and filter.

2x4ft tent.

Passive intake.

Full automation apart from feeding

Hopefully we can get some cracking results. And photos. See you next Monday.

6 Likes

Day 23 Already Stinky and stretching a lot, the got flopped over two days also and just did a bit of adjustment on the front one but i’ll more than likely will have to do more shortly to keep them under control if they don’t stop stretching.

7 Likes

My blue dream matic at 50 odd days since germ…
Happy growing guys,
Gaz

6 Likes

It’s Monday again. Jeez that came around fast…
Updates from middle Earth anyway. It’s been hot. I don’t have a/c down there. You can have the absolute bollocks of low heat emission LED but you can’t fight 30c ambient temps coming in from outside. So my la diva x lowryder auto has shown a bit of heat stress. We’re not here for her though.

You’ll be pleased to know I have 2 blue dream’matic up and that seem to wanna plow on through this heatwave.

Just about to run some ph water with a mild dose of calmag up. Led seems to make them Chomp at the stuff. Anyone else noticed this? If you have please either point me in the direction of a good thread or start a new one or PM please rather than clogging this thread up with shite. I imagine Gary and George don’t have too much time to sift through nonsense

5 Likes

Toast Steps In
2 blue dream’matics were soaked 4 days ago, popped a tail 3 days ago, exited the ground 2 days ago…

BD life day 2

4 Likes

HOODINIs back hahahaha dropped two more blue dream in RO water this morning amd will be placed in grow plugs tomorrow mornong pics when they pop!:grin:

2 Likes

3 DAYS IN …

12 and 12 right from the start.

2 Likes

No long update. I’ve had a shit weekend. Not potted up yet

5 Likes

Potted up into 5l pots using vitalink pro soil. And wetted them in with 3ml/l AN sensi grow pH perfect cos fuck organic. It’s a dick and I’m not it’s friend.

At least I have my motorbike back. (Stolen after 2 days of buying with just over 100 miles on the clock) been wired. Steering lock snapped. Aswell as headset. Been dropped so broken rider right peg. Rear cowl. Already changed the bar end savers. Insurance excess is £850 anyone else want an address I leave my wallet in the kitchen cupboard. Everyone else just takes shit. Rant over

6 Likes

If you’ve any ripped £notes or scratched coins… oh n scrap jewellery ( coz i don’t care for sentimental value etc) that’d be great… ONLY JOKING my friend, I had a feeling you’d get it back … excellent .!
Just one of those days eh mate, had a pretty busy day with my kid off school etc…HARD WORK mate.!

Nice :+1:blue dream matic and i take it the others are the Jesus Cross. Any pistils on auto’s yet ?!
I use megacrop, but im cutting it out about 3 weeks before harvest now as the plants are too green come chop time ( loadsa nitrogen innit), but i using mpk ( 0 N /52 P /34 K ) and some Epsom salts and water with a touch of cal/mag and bingo .! less green/nitrogen in flowers.
Talk soon bud,

Here’s my blue dream matic germed 29th may 18’

It’s roughly 30 inches tall and fattening up daily… shite pics but decent frost on her…

Gaz

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Thanks to @George_The_Vault and @Gary_The_Vault for the seeds and the trust.

As promised here they are, planted two of each, in hempy one gallon buckets. Perlite at the bottom and coco coir on the top.

Brooklyn Sunrise in Green Tags and Blue Dream’matic in Pink Tags.

Thanks guys @ The Vault —> https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/

I found the other two threads closed, only reason i combined them two in here.

HppHrvst :robot:

2 Likes