The Vault’s Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow – in association with FastBuds

Why wasn’t the sunrise tag yellow and the blue dream…well Blue lol

1 Like

I am trying to fight my OCD, that is why. But i hate the way it looks! HAHAHAHA

3 Likes

Blue Dream’matic by Fast Buds

These two are 29 days from seed. Both seeds made it without problem.

Enjoy gang!

Sci :robot:

2 Likes

Blue Dream stretching a lot!

Blue Dream’matic

Lots of budding early in flowering.

1 Like

Here they are as of 20 minutes ago or so…

Blue Dream’matic Day 42 from seed

Nice huh!

3 Likes

3 Likes

16oz and counting

3 Likes

All looking good peeps! :wink:

3 Likes

Sorry guys im back. . . Weathers been nice so we are off to a great start. . .4 days from sprout

BDM 1

BDM 2
happy growing guys :grin:

1 Like

Day 17 above ground. Both throwing pistils. I know you say fast buds but jaysus :sunglasses::rofl:

2 Likes

Bit of the old wonky pH there Pedro bro?

overwatered while they are young. I really should setup a different timer for seed till 16 days or so.

2 Likes

Pistils and bollocks?

3 Likes

Meanwhile in Costa Rica…

They are due on Aug 14th. Blue Dream packing up thick!

5 Likes

@anon58740919 wtf? Seriously? Was it’s grower caused?

1 Like

Well it’s not intentionally grower caused if it is. The other looks spot on. So could be either grower or genetics. Whichever it is. It’s being ripped out and fucked off cos I’ve no time for herms

Edit. I think I’ve found the culprit. There was a fleck of thermal paste that dropped on a leaf. I believe the “metal oxides” will contain silver as most thermal pastes do. This mixed with a misting may well have reacted to cause a small amount of silver nitrate to Herm the plant. Nobody rush out and chop their plants please…

5 Likes

5 Likes

It’s that time again. Monday update…

Middle plant is a @reikox la diva x lowryder auto.

Plant on the left is the one that chucked bollocks at one node. After speaking with @hoodini and @madscientist it’s been decided that he/she/shim? Has been castrated and seems to just be throwing pistils now. And I take one for the team and see what happens. So that’s what’s happening. Plant on the right took a tumble at night the other day. Just Lay sideways saying nothing. So in the morning I picked her up dusted her off. Stood her on a plantpot and she was absolutely grand. Still being fed 3ml/1l advanced nutrients sensi grow pH perfect for the moment. With a water between feeds. Rather than water water feed. These seem hungry

4 Likes

Hey Cola ,
I only got the blue dream matic but i was sent two Brooklyn sunrise by someone else and one has nanners…- B’stard…! I’ve got a fkn seeded bunch of plants, tho not ALL budsites were hit, but i had/have a nice St Outlaw f2 ( a few frosty tops etc) and the pollen hit it from the start, sooo I’ve took the other Brooklyn sunrise and put em at a window for the duration at the other end of the house and I’ll have to make hash outta the St Outlaw when it’s done and I reckon my bigger blue dream matic is seeded too…
Anyway I’ve got a scrog in waiting so I’ll get started on that when i see what’s what…
My blue dream matic :arrow_heading_down:

St Outlaw f2 :arrow_heading_down:

Talk soon my friend…

Gaz

4 Likes

As long as my jezzaberry do well I’ll be happy. I’m not expecting too much from the blue dream’matic but I hope to be pleasantly surprised. I think the la diva x lowryder is gonna finish quite nicely though. Look forward to smoking that

3 Likes