The Wheel of Time

Done, some OG Two Rivers Kush making its way into the pipe as we speak. :wink:

2 Likes

Heh, I’m smoking a little wedding cake from Barney’s farm in the Two Rivers myself…

2 Likes

I’m smoking that Flame of Tar Valon.

2 Likes

Never read the books, but my father and brother did and loved it back in the day. We will be starting to watch it with out daughter here any day now, looking forward to it.

1 Like

About to take another dab of HelenaxPBB rosin with a big glob of Sour Space Candy hemp rosin on top. :+1:

My friend Susan would have flipped her lid if she knew about this… she was the only person I knew who read these books, sadly she passed last year :frowning:

That article mentions that they ARE working on a “Runestaff” series.

Dorian Hawkmoon is almost as cool as Elric.

1 Like

That makes sense, Dorian has a happy ending. :slight_smile: Much more Hollywood-friendly… tortured anti-heroes are kind of a niche market.

Hell, ANY “Eternal Champion” series is a start.

Corum, Erekose, Elric…hell even the Jerry Cornelius story set in the 60’s…

1 Like

Anybody read “His Majesty’s Dragon” by Naomi Novic?

1 Like

Yep, it’s a foot in the door. If it does well, the execs start thinking Moorcock might sell after all, go and follow up on the Elric story and the rest just follows… who knows, stranger things have happened. I don’t think I read the Jerry Cornelius one though.

1 Like

Cornelius_chronicles

Strange and wonderful

1 Like

Not me, should I?

Lol, that’s quite the cover pic. :stuck_out_tongue: Strange indeed, might have to put it on my list… but definitely after the Stormlight Archives, I completely forgot there was a Sanderson series I haven’t read waiting for me.

2 Likes

If you liked stuff like Eragon you might like it.

*Eragon book not movie

1 Like

The best one! Sanderson claims this will be his epic series

I stopped mistborn at Wax &Wayne book 2 but just because I got lazy

3 Likes

Nice. Since I have to spend all that money on the basement anyway to get it grow-ready, might as well start this one while I’m at it. :slight_smile:

I didn’t enjoy Wax & Wayne as much as I did the first Mistborn series. It wasn’t bad, I still read them all and they were good… just not as good.

1 Like

Anybody read Elfquest?

Also I kinda liked Shadow and Bone. Might check out those grishaverse books or whatever they call em

1 Like

Am watching but have not read the books yet. Overall production seems good, doesn’t feel cheesy or cheap. How does it hold up vs the books?

3 Likes