The Zombie Apocalypse thread!

Pop culture has recently become quite enamored of zombies of all types.
It is a huge business.
George Romero was the original zombie promoter. The Night of The Living Dead started it all back in 1968…this movie was considered to be shockingly repugnant back then. Socially unacceptable even.
Wow, how sensibilities have changed.

The Walking Dead zombies have become money making machines for AMC!
I am a fan of The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead. I prefer Fear though.

There is an Australian made zombie show called Glitch, which is my favorite take on the undead.

28 Days Later is a very entertaining zombie flick.

World War Z zombies are the creepiest IMO.

4 Likes

Its kinda weird, but for about 10 years now, I have not had the patience to sit in front of a box that glows for entertainment. I get antsy.

Sitting in front of this PC and writing to my friends is as close as I get.

7 Likes

Hey, I know this doesn’t make you feel any better but I have basically two guys I call my best friends and they’re pretty much the only friends I got :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Anyways, one is serving in the army - and the other one is leaving to Australia / New Zealand for 2-3 years now…

We’re just some lonely cannabis boat skippers here mate :smiley:

4 Likes

You got some new friends here gro bro.

PuffPuffPass

3 Likes

Ye I know, there’s some likeminded guys here but I don’t think I will ever meet a lot of people from here, if any! :smiley:

That’s mostly because I am really far from anything, really.

The good thing here is that not a lot of cops either. I’ve lived in areas where it has taken for the cops to come from calling them about 1hr 30min…

You better have your own gun in my neighbourhoods… :smiley:

Coz you can be damn right sure that the blues won’t get to you in time before you’re stripped clean.

Sorry for derailing this topic a bit. Will stop now.

3 Likes

Since I started the thread, It’s okay lol. I’m not one that’s too picky about thread derailment as long as it’s quality content lol.

5 Likes

Could it be?

3 Likes

Oh f#ck! That’s what I need to worry about now? I can’t fill jars fast enough. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Just keep the Raid out of your tent and you should be OK, lol.

Interesting article. The SC Johnson response totally bugged me (pun intended). I know damn well they never conducted a study on the safety of combustion of pyrethiums.

3 Likes

hehe i’ve seen cops take much longer to respond in a densely populated city… armed robberies and stuff aren’t a big deal to them, they’ve got traffic tickets to hand out!

never seen any zombie shows or anything, can they survive in the cold? i’d grab a knife and a fishing rod and start heading north i think… canadas north is very sparsely populated, and my seeds would keep longer :grin:. try to acquire tools and supplies on the way.

2 Likes

The odds are that if there were a zombie apocalypse I would be walking around the streets with my arms flailing trying to eat non zombies.

3 Likes

I’d rather just die. Too depressing to live.