This is 99's Green House

Good looking plant brother.

4 Likes

Hey I’m learning from the best!

11 Likes

@99PerCent, any revegging secrets or unicorn-stuff? my outdoor-reveg is all single bladed new growth. :unamused:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Its still thinking about it then lol.

1 Like

Light deprivation was the only answer for me. :no_entry_sign: :flashlight:

2 Likes

Hoping your gardens are red, green and gold.

~

15 Likes

those flowering plants are looking good - we’re finally getting some sun today before 2 more days of clouds.

I’ve got a flowering plant inside at 2 weeks into 12/12, I’m thinking of transplanting into the ground outside, sometime around 2 1/2 or 3 weeks. Do you think it will keep flowering? It will be shaded by trees so that it will only get 7-8 hours of direct sun, maybe 9 at the most.

5 Likes

I think they need darkness (no light) for at least 10 hour or the hormones start firing back to veg mode.

2 Likes

…you ever get mold on the greenhouse frame? :thinking:

That should work in theory, right, but they also seem to detect the days changing too :confounded: – I have some seriously confused plants veg-blooming & stretching. :unamused:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I think putting the plant out there right at summer solstice cannot be good. We’re up to 15 hours, 20 minutes between sunrise & sunset right now. And yet those plants in the greenhouse are not revegging - what’s up with that?

3 Likes

Mold is everywhere. Keep it dry and it won’t bother you.

Light Deprivation my man.

8 Likes

so you’ve been moving them every day…you’ve been busy :smile:

2 Likes

Me? Busy? You must have me mistaken for somebody else :smile:

5 Likes

Eventually, the sunlight will drop below 14 hours. Your plants will resume flowering. They may look a little funny, and may be more prone to hermie action, but they should produce flower.

4 Likes

Someone once said to me, “it’s worth all the work, after all, the plant works so hard for us”.

6 Likes

Turpor

Dat Nuthatch is asleep.

7 Likes

Not the best place to take a nap … :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Was supposed to post this elsewhere. Yeah, he was takin’ his chances.

4 Likes

You may have been in a state of torpor :grin:

4 Likes

All right, back to business. :smile:

Beans in the oven.

:peace:

21 Likes