Thoughts on these breeders

After a bout of hplvd that probably came in from seed (I’m not around other peoples gardens or any hops) that killed a big plant I’m resetting everything including my seed stock :sob: :disappointed_relieved:

Anyone fuck with BeLeaf seeds, in-house genetics or jungle boyz?

8 Likes

Haven’t tried in house(other then some flower from dispo haven’t ran any) but quite a few of there crosses have always intrigued me like platinum garlic there colt 45 jmo, black cherry punch and a few others I’ve seen some killer phenos of beleaf and jungle boys on the other hand are out of my price range

6 Likes

I’ve only grown one variety from Jungle Boys, their Florida Strawberries- and have had no problems so far, my cuts are around 10 months old. Damn shame about your garden, bud.

6 Likes

I’ve got the White Truffle Cut from Beleaf of Gorilla Butter. It is fantastic. Also have run in-house platinum gorilla and it is LOUD, great smoke too! All three you mentioned are good breeders imo. Best of luck!!

4 Likes

I’ve grown Sugar Cane from In-house. The densest flowers I’ve yet to see or touch. Didn’t have a smell or taste I cared for but the potency is top notch.

5 Likes