Twenty20 Mendocino

Does anyone know anything about Snowcaine? I ordered a pack of Fems (only way they come) sounds good. But there’s no info on it really.?.
Here’s a link
https://twenty20mendocino.com/snowcaine

7 Likes

I would say try to find info on the contest they were ran in in my opinion if you get a mimosa tasting pheno you got a winner don’t know what the other half of the parent stock tasted like but mimosa is a winner in my book every time

6 Likes

Snowcaine is a cross of Sour Snow x Mimosa. Hit up @SamwellBB for more information on this spectacular cross.

7 Likes

I don’t have anything to do with Snowcaine but thanks for thinking of me.
@DesertGrown

4 Likes

anyone have grow experience with these Twenty20 strains ?

Made of Honor - Bad Girl - Trainwreck - Trainwreck [Arcata Cut]

3 Likes

Haven’t grown any out yet. There are two differ Trainwreck strains, T-dub is their version and they have the Arcata Cut also. Shoot them a email, they have been very helpful when I had a few questions.
I talked to Adam, I think he is the owner.

I was hoping they had more info on the Snowcaine, like terps but as of a few weeks ago they didn’t. He did give me some info, don’t have it in front of me ATM. But I do remember he said it was 3/4 Sativa, if I run across my notes I’ll take a look.

Trainwreak is next on my list, they were on sale but it might be over by now. GLG was giving away freebies of Trainwreak, don’t remember which strain though.
And the Double Durban sounds tasty. :wink:

2 Likes

i got the [Made of Honor - Bad Girl - Trainwreck] Combo Pack and the freebie was Trainwreck Arcata cut — so 3 FEM seeds of each strain for $90 - already got the BAD Girl started on paper towel.

4 Likes

Just picked up some Glue Sniffer.

Anyone grown that one out?

Looks hella frosty…:v::peace_symbol::v::us_outlying_islands:

1 Like

He doesn’t do Reg seeds? Just fems? :cry: :sleepy:

I was hoping they were some s1 seeds

1 Like

S1 seeds would be fem seeds.

1 Like

F1 seeds I meant or f2. What are twenty20’s s1?

The glue sniffer is regular seed, unless i missed something

3 Likes

Sorry yea he has multiple regular seeds. I should have been more clear.

Was talking about any Trainwreck gear he has. Arcata cut and T-dub

2 Likes

I dont know what tdub is. But the trainwreck arcata is clone only. So they would have to be feminized s1s to be legit arcata cut. The only way to make regular seeds would be in a cross

5 Likes

I have never grown any of their lines. I do have a cherries pie cross from them that I got for free last year. They had a offering for free seeds last year. Seem like a cool company only way to really know is to grow them out. Blessings and Peace :blush: to all.

5 Likes

they are FEM seeds - so any further seeds would be self versions also.
the breeder knows what’s up - they will sell you the STS themselves…

1 Like

And we have 6/6 Glue Sniffers

3 Likes

Hey @rootfarmer. I’m currently growing the Trainwreck Arcata cut. The are just in week 2 of flower. I’ll post some pics tomorrow. Come by the Shed about this time tomorrow and we can discuss.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

6 Likes

I found some pics from 2 weeks ago. @rootfarmer

7 Likes

@oleskool830

Do you have updates for your Trainwreck Arcata?

3 Likes