Twenty20 Mendocino

lol I was looking for their tastiest strains and found this forum :slight_smile:
Hi all.
They are mostly on IG, i had them register here cause it was one of my nicest sativa grows for a rookie hobbiest like me:
https://growdiaries.com/seedbank/twenty20/strains

Is this a good place to ask for pollen and reciprocate with future seeds?

cheers.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG!
For this purpose we’ve got #trading-post

2 Likes

Hey @DanzaKuduro! I don’t at the moment but I’ll take some pics tomorrow. They are too long and lanky so far. They are just showing some flowers @ week 3. Long internodes. Hoping they fill out a little more. Healthy just no bulk yet. I hope you’re well and lifted. Be safe.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

2 Likes

I am doing well :slight_smile: and enjoying my first little vegetable garden outdoo. I use rehydrated alfalfa to reduce stretch, long internodes and add bulk. Alfalfa meal plus dechlorinated water in a mason jar and the ratio is on Buildasoil website. The rehydrated alfalfa and kelp is an instant tea versus making aerated compost tea.

I grow tall plants in short spaces using alfalfa from sprouts to reduce height. Alfalfa can reduce stretch during flower. I hope this helps :pray:

4 Likes

Yup Alfalfa has Triacanatol which makes bushier plants.
If you really want to reduce height 6bap helps at flip.

Thanks @DanzaKuduro! I love those little tips. Gonna try it. This is going in the Big Red Book of Aquired Knowledge.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

2 Likes

You can also use sprouted alfalfa seed tea. I get alfalfa seed from mountainroseherbs.com. $12.50 per lb vs $60 for 3 lbs at buildasoil. You may find better price at your local health food store clearance sale during the holidays.

Best wishes for your grow

2 Likes

Free seed offer from them: Twenty20mendocino.com/greatamericanautorace

4 Likes

I sell and grow them. Great Genetics

6 Likes

Their reply on IG fwiw “Personally I think the snowcaine v.2 and the Ave of The Giants are both unique and super tasty” their
V2 is like an S2 F2 diff fem sisters.
I believe someone was growing both here any updates?
I loved my lemon pinesol trainwreck straight up same smell opining a lid
Any good black Friday sales?
I clone and fem too when worth it i barely have space though so i may hold a pack

2 Likes

Ended up with 6 snowcaine v2 from groundupgenes 20% off
I have no space, and i may get couple of fire fem 2020 freebies…

1 Like

The owner had a podcast for awhile up on youtube. Very smart and knowledgeable. He has some regs but on his podcast he said he now prefers sts breeding.
His autos are among the best I’ve grown and I just got a10-pack of snowcaine from NASC. I’m also just waiting for the room.
They have a SFVOG BX5 they’ve worked from clone I’m also interested in.

1 Like

Working with glue sniffer at the moment from them, about 14 in the selection process right now.

6 Likes

@ArkansasTraveler
When you run the Snowcaine could you tag me
I have a couple packs

3 Likes

I have three snowcaines in veg right meow! ill post pics here when I get my phone fixed.

3 Likes

Cool thsnk you :sunglasses:
@myco_matchick

1 Like

flipped my snowcaines to flower yesterday bout to get pics here very soon and ill keep posting them @Osogreen

2 Likes

My 3 girl crushs just went into flowering last week. I’ll update with photos later today of them. They almost look identical in shape and size.

1 Like

up close shots of the 3 phenos I have of snowcaine at day 15. got em in 5 gal living soil just bathed them with phat flowers compost tea from dragonfly earth medicine. @Osogreen

8 Likes

lookig beautiful.

1 Like