Three FogDog Night.../ Gator pops his cherry

Show them whos boss!
whip it

3 Likes

Plenty of great people one here growing autos !
Some like getting topped some dont even if it’s the same strain
Best bet is to focus on the apex top and making sure she’s always bent over to allow lower branches access to the light … you know :crazy_face:

Best of luck brother ! I’ll be keeping tabs

2 Likes

Bless @OldGator tagging along if I may?

1 Like

Absolutely stick around. I’m sure I’ll even show off my Freak Frost I was talking about. :wink:

2 Likes

Count on me!

1 Like

Day 14 from sprout.
Dog A

Dog B

Dog C

10 Likes

Apparently I don’t know how to take a picture. Sorry about that Center one not sure why it did that I took the picture the same way I took all the others. I’ll try not to screw it up next time.

4 Likes

I’m locked in to watch Sir.
That is if you don’t mind an old goat herder hanging around. lol
I do bathe three times a year needed or not. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love 3 Fog Night

2 Likes

If anyone is interested in these Fogdogs @corey has opened up his giveaway. Thanks Corey.

2 Likes

I’ll sit down right over here and watch the show. Heard these are phenomenal producers

5 Likes

Sorry folks I got busy yesterday and didn’t get around to posting. But this is progress.
The cover crop came in nicely so I chopped and dropped it.

Then added some gnarly barley and craft blend

Topped that with BAS light and WC mix

Watered that in with root wise and the Q wetting agent. Finally cover with rice hulls.

6 Likes

Dog A day 19

Dog B day 19

Dog C day 19

5 Likes

We’ve got some interesting growth out of Dog A

6 Likes

I might have to get a bicycle helmet for this one. :point_up_2: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

All right everybody day 28.
Everything’s going along just fine I’ve been busy the past week so I didn’t really get to give you guys an update. So here we go.
Dog A

Dog B

Dog C

As you can see I’ve done some defoliating and some training.
Dog B is really taking off.
I have been watering with mostly filtered water from the tap. They will get their first dose of build a bloom tomorrow. Thanks for checking in. :green_heart:

4 Likes

Well I’m sorry everybody I’ve been super busy with work. So I’ve pretty much blown this log but the plus side is the girls are still doing fine. So let’s take a look starting with fog dog A

Now fog dog B

Fog dog C

12 Likes

Damn she is lookin juicy! :+1:

4 Likes

Damn nice plant :cactus: Great job :+1:

2 Likes

Hey everybody sorry I haven’t updated this. I promise to do better on my next grow log. These three turned out to be very easy autos. As far as the smoke goes fog dog b won hands down. It was the least yielding but it tasted great even on the day that I chopped it. It was a very sweet with a Kush finish. Plant C came in second it had the best yield and the smoke was okay. Nothing super special it was missing the Kush finish that plant b had. More just a sweet flavor. And third was plant a this one didn’t have a sweet flavor at all. This taste was all earthy with no Kush finish at the end either. All in all the plants were very easy to grow.

Unfortunately I cannot find my paper with my notes I’m hoping they did not get thrown away. Once I find them I will post the weights.

3 Likes