Threes a crowd

I’ve taken stock of my system for moving forward. 18 plant sites in a 4x7 is wayyyy too many, even on a 5 week veg. So moving forward I am going to break it in half to the one 4x7 area with 9 buckets and then a separate 4x8 with the other 9 buckets. I’m gonna need to get another 4 lights.
I’m really really liking these GLS 300s. My only complaint about them is the juice dial doesn’t have 25 50 or 75% marked on them. Makes lighting tricky because the dials are all off by about 15-20° from light to light.

1 Like

Last two plants are coming down in t-minus 30 minutes.

1 Like

Sike. It’s late y’all. I pulled that monster fast purple out of the dry tent and I fucked up bad. She’s way over dry. My wife and I have been trimming her down to size for the past few hours and started to jar it up. The hydrometers weren’t budging off 47%. Something must have went mad wrong at some point last week with the humidity in the dry tent.

But either way, I bagged up over 8 ounces from this one plant. The first plant gave up about 3.5.

This doesn’t feel right. The only thing that feels right is how harsh this shit smokes right now lol.

2 Likes

You can try raising the RH in the jars but I haven’t a lot of success with that.
(some improvement but not what it should have been)
If it is a crappy smoke there’s always extracting.

Cheers
G

1 Like

I can’t believe I let this one get away from me like that. What kind of extraction are we talking about? I have 0 experience with any of that.

1 Like

I use 95% ethanol and a Magic Butter machine… brute force basically :laughing:

You could use Isopropyl. You could do a quick wash instead as well. The tincture thread has lots of variations…

Cheers
G

1 Like

Put a fresh cannabis leaf in the jar, it will raise the humidity a bit. You may have to do this a couple of times.

1 Like

I’ll give that a try. I got a gallon bag full. Maybe a couple leaves?

1 Like

A couple of leaves can’t hurt.

1 Like

Lol. What am I gonna do? Fuck it up worse?:joy:

1 Like

They will rehydrate the bud, but won’t bring back the terpines.

1 Like

That’s cool. I don’t think this particular strain has any terps anyway. What do you think @PTJ420 ?

1 Like

Thanks @Tejas . The bag is already back up to 53-54% and holding pretty steady. Gonna drop in a few more leaves and see how it goes.

Last plants have been hanging for a few days now and I finally got around to cleaning and reorganizing my room.

When I tried to take the pot out that was housing my biggest Copa I almost blew my ass out.

7 Likes

It’s lacking for sure. I’m not unhappy with what’s there but the line definitely needs work in that aspect, which Copa says they’re working on.

1 Like

Interesting thread brother…
Took me long enough to stumble across it…
Nice plants… :green_heart:

2 Likes

I’ve been feeding the batch I didn’t fuck up to my cousin while he recovers. He said it’s damn good smoke and he also said the batch I did fuck up has got to be better than the bullshit that’s floating around right now, so there’s that.

@alwaysnoob welcome. I’ll be be firing up round two in a few weeks with a whole new set up with more lights and more power.

JovialSereneIndianelephant-size_restricted

5 Likes

Okay for anyone that wants to know the nitty gritty of this grow

Initial setup cost

$1400 lights
$700 ebb n flow system
$100 DIY ebb n flow system
$300 Nutes
$105 electric
$100 water

$2705 total

Total harvest 28 oz

8 Likes

I read that as 28g at first and was super confused lol. :laughing: :man_shrugging:
Nice one, looks great! :+1:

3 Likes

Lol. That sounds like my very first grow. The boofiest of boof weed. S

2 Likes