Thug Pug genetics

people will see those guys growing it and seek them out to buy, you’ll just give him business :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yea, not gonna give him a dime…

1 Like

@LED_Seedz seems to have some great gear if you’re lookin’! Whats frostiest most resinous strain ??

2 Likes

DON’T ASK ABOUT RESINOUS STRAINS!

Lol… and off topic but my dog just farted and it smells RANK!

5 Likes

lol if instagram didn’t lock my account over a phone number i’d message him about yield too

2 Likes

Whatever care they put into their customer service and amicable attitude at answering questions shows the way they breed. Are they a patient person? do they do things in a rush? The way people treat their pets and plants tells you a lot about the way they are in reality. IMHO.

5 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Show your animal

Anyone with any good experiences from this breeder’s genetics?

ive heard good things about his shit an it looks fire alot of breeders ive noticed have stop answering the yield question an i think its because alot of people are focusing less on yield which is why cookies never really produces too heavy when you can have a huge warehouse or a huge grow grow way more than your supposed to do you really need a heavy yielding strain if your already growing more than you need/sell now for us home growers of course it matters most of us dont have a huge warehouse but idk this is just my opinion on the fact you know an i mean he has got to get prolly 5000+ yield questions a day so it would get annoying after awhile do you want the most yield or the most quality you know

He should be able to make a recommendation at least off the top of his head. If you want top quality and terpenes go with this one, if you want yield, then this other one.

I understand also why a breeder wouldn’t wanna answer a question like this. He puts work into every strain he produces so, he’s not gonna endorse just one or two like that. Not good for business.

2 Likes

Thug pug is top of the line. Hes not a breeder that will lie to you and say “oh youll get 400-500 grams per meter squared…” well thats only if youre a pro, growing hydro, under 1000 w lights with their prefered pheno. I always thought it was stupid as fuxk to put that there. But its a way of selling seeds.

Liie you said thug pug breeds with ogkb and cookies. Which are horrible yeilders. I think his answer was great!! I know some seed companys have “the better you grow the more you get” on the yeild part of their seed packs!

3 Likes

so he could have said something like ’ i value quality over yield’ or a million other less dickish things

2 Likes

why change the way you are to please someone? i thought his response was funnyXD

1 Like

Everything ive seen from him is fire, I wouldn’t know personally as they are not available over here :wink: Tbh they shouldn’t be listing “Yield” on any strain, I know for a fact I can get 3 people to grow the same cut and they wont end up with the same yield, every grower has their methods, different veg times, lighting, environmental conditions, think about the phenotype variation in seed form. If a breeder was to tell you its going to yield a pound and then ended up with an oz would you be happy? well that all depends on the finished product, there are a lot of breeders out there these days hunting for terps, yield does not come into play, THC % doesn’t even matter these days as they can easily be extracted into a concentrate if you are looking for more potency :wink:

4 Likes

i do think yield should be listed but not specifically in grams, maybe just low medium high sort of thing, because genetics definitely does affect yield

I’m sure they are listed that way in the seedbanks, I know firestax has yield listed as Medium and Large on the Thug Pug genetics they have up on their site :wink: that was just a quick search.

A plant will be as big as you grow it, will yield more the bigger it is and the more branches it has.

Tbh if I’m growing a strain I research it first, look at the seedbanks, look for people that have grown it before, people will generally show if they don’t like the genetics or if they are over-rated, a lot of breeders lie whereas the growers that paid for them wont, there are plenty of info/pictures on forums and IG :wink: I have not seen anything from Thug Pug that would make me think they yield any less than any other strain out there, it really shouldn’t matter unless you are growing for commercial production :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Thanks guys. A lot of great responses. I wasn’t asking him to tell me what’ll get me a p per light or anything like that… just was truly curious what some of the better yielders were without sacrificing quality. I figured that is a fairly harmless question that most people have go through their minds when considering getting a new strain from seed. His response more than anything is what rubbed me the wrong way. Easily could’ve been fairly polite and said they all vary on veg time and medium. Or even, we focus more on quality here but I’ve seen this strain do well indoors in a 5gal. Whatever. I’m sure he gets that question a lot breeding with those strains but oh well…

3 Likes

This meatbreath looks so dank. I want more info on it. Should I pull the trigger?

2 Likes

please dooooooo!!! looks interesting

@Viva_Mexico I snapped up 2. I read they’re no longer producing it. This is the last drop. I figured it’s a good investment.

1 Like