Thug pug pheno hunt

@Terpfiend97 I currently have a Unicorn Poop pheno running and it is just about the stretchiest and most vigorous plant I’ve seen. I’m having to top/fim/bend every 3-4 days to keep it in check and she’s reacting so well to it! This one is heavier on the floral kush than the creamy poop, but both of those phenos I’ve had seem to let my shoulders fall back a little easier through some serious spasms. I’m not usually a GMO guy for medical stuff, but I love this one. Looking forward to seeing what you get!

3 Likes

Yes I’ve heard of Thug Pug. I’m not familiar with Thug Pug strains though. At least not the ones your growing at the moment.

5 Likes

Me and @Craigson15 actually got aquatinted on Instagram and he was the one that actually mentioned OG to me!

10 Likes

Welcome to og! I have your journal set on follow seems like your doing some interesting things here my fellow canuck! Anyone recommended by Craigson I know is gonna be a great addition. Nice to have more Canadians around too! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

By the time I found out about them I was a doller short and a day late. Well a lot of dollers short haha.

5 Likes

There is a Canadian Contingent thread started by @Mr.Sparkle that should get you to meet a few more.

And a thread of common acronyms

8 Likes

I can understand, noob here, and I bought a pack of Unicorn poop, april 2019 for sixty bucks. If I knew then…I would have cherished more, prices now days :rocket:!

IMG_20200608_183719_773|400x500

Unicorn poop

8 Likes

One day I’ll hold some unicorn poop in my hands :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Well lucky for you my fellow Canuck I have almost all of his earlier work and I like to share rare gems if I find them :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Wow that is a crazy LST schedule lol sounds like a whole lot of GMO :fire: which is honestly what I was hoping they would express personally, I like those foul rancid mouth type weedies :joy: I’m gonna tune into that if you have it on here, good luck I hope it’s a gem!

4 Likes

If there’s something worth writing home about in here maybe we do a trade or something one day :wink:

3 Likes

Ah okay my bad, I’ll see if I can get the proper info here
Glukie breath (gsc x gg4) x mendo breath)
Unicorn poop (GMO x sophisticated lady)
Queen sugar (Oreoz x sophisticated lady)

The glukie and the poop are older as far as thug pug goes and the queen sugar was only made within the last 2 years I believe

11 Likes

Thanks for the details on those. :smiley: :+1: :canada:

3 Likes

That looks nice :ok_hand: I like the fade she had, do you remember how long it went? Just so I know what I’m getting myself Into, I hear she can run 10-12 weeks :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

I’m sure we will have some good trades going at some point :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I’m always up for a trade

4 Likes

sounds like an interesting grow! pulls up chair :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @Terpfiend97 I heard this thread Is where the party is at. What ya got cooking ?

Tell me more about Queanut Butter :butter:

10 Likes

I as well. I never was able to have any of those other strains I heard so much about
Maybe one day. If I ever find some Ill pass you some !
…peanut butter breath too. Found some guy selling a pack, but no way I could afford it… :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Lol idk about all of that, but thank you! Queanut butter is just an idea that happened only about a week ago, I’m in week six with PBB#5 that I selected and I don’t want to get ahead of myself but she seems to be throwing down, I’m in the middle of (hopefully) selecting a nice queen sugar female but so far I’ve come across a nice looking, short and stalky male, and as I was about to cut it up and toss it I just thought… maybe I’ll hit the pbb with this in a tent :thinking: and after mentioning it on here now I have to so that will be in the works soon, I’ll document it on here :sunglasses:

13 Likes