Tiger king Oklahoma. Aka T.K.O

Almost forgot today makes 5 weeks in flower. She is chugging along.

7 Likes

Looks like you got it growin on, good growth, healthy and happy. Way to OverGrow.
Thank you for giving a buck.

4 Likes

Thank you :sparkling_heart: for creating a cool way to donate you are awesome :sunglasses:.

Ps. That sketch is straight fire. I love it!

2 Likes

Hey there fellow Oklagrower! Cuz, that’s a lovely plant you’ve got going. Welcome to the OG community! Grow On!
JP

2 Likes

Nice thread lovely plant hope it rips your mind or something like that didn’t sound right after I wrote it oh well
Looks great

1 Like

I’m waiting to smoke some of the legendary Frankenstein lol

1 Like

Thank you I’m glad you like her man, we are in VA lol she’s growing well for us. She’ll be getting Frosty soon.

May the Smoke be With You

2 Likes

Thanks. No, I totally understand. And that Frankenstein sounds like a monsta. Quick, smoke it with fire! :yum:

1 Like

Six weeks today! And instead of using trace molasses water I used a watering of Recharge. And now she’s growing like she’s jacked up on Mountain Dew!
Thanks to everyone who’s been checking her out :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

My goodness thats a pretty girl. OKC Yukon here. Good to see more Okies coming on board. I will be watching this one.

2 Likes

Love the long hairs, there a tip to it’s genetics. Nice plant !

2 Likes

VA is where we are lol. Thanks for checking her out I Thank Oklahoma for The beans :sunglasses:.

2 Likes

Wow that’s a whole lot of pistils

3 Likes

She’s pulling more pistils then Josey Wales.

1 Like

Ok first day of week eight in flower. Seeing trichomes with my naked eye. Pull out the jewelers loupe milky and clear, not yet my dear :hourglass_flowing_sand:

3 Likes