Tiger king Oklahoma. Aka T.K.O

My hubby is growing a strain called tiger king. We were gifted these seeds and they are from Mount Zion seeds, a seed bank in Oklahoma. Hence the nickname T.k.o. (also a double entendre for technical knock out which is hopefully what it will do to us when we smoke it :joy:)

It’s almost six weeks in veg. He plans to flip to 12/12 around week eight. Topped once. And then topped again accidentally. Being trained with LST and tying down

After some more training and a lil defoliation

Just figured we would make a lil journal and share our grow

36 Likes

Welcome, very cool . Hope you get an abundance of tko that T.K.O’s you :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks! We’re excited hopefully it will be some pretty bud

3 Likes

This is the next morning and you can hardly tell where he trimmed her lol (I say her but it’s a regular seed Im Just being optimistic) lol hopefully she won’t out grow her space before it’s time to flip her lol

5 Likes

hey bro,

Is this your first diary here on OG?
Be welcome

The plant is very beautiful and healthy.

In my last cycle I did top pruning, I hit 3 times to get 8 tops, like nugbucket, but now with the clones, I’m not having much patience to train them. But you were successful doing the LST, the branches are well distributed.

Pulling out the chair to follow this saga.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @WataWoosta ! Plants look like they are coming along nicely… bounced right back after some trimming & cleaning up! I will be following along!
peace ☆ djsf

2 Likes

Thanks! This is our first official grow log! I have been lurking around here and asking questions for a lil bit though lol. I may also start a log for our greenhouse grow once it really gets going just waiting for the weather to stay warm lol

5 Likes

Well he flipped to flower yesterday. She was getting a lil tall and He didn’t want her to end up touching the lights during the stretch. He’s is pretty certain he saw a lady hair lol so it’s a girl. He says “now we wait, water, and watch”. :green_heart::seedling::+1: Info on the strain says around 70 days

7 Likes

This is after one week of flower. She got a light top dressing of gaia green flower nutes. Then watered her with water with a tiny drop of molasses in it. She seems happy. the stretch is already noticeable.:blush:

8 Likes

It’s filling in nicely. Should be a nice flower show! Happy growing.

2 Likes

Thanks GMan. I hope y’all enjoy the show lol

At 2 weeks of flower today. She’s looking pretty good :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Looking good my friend. Very nice!

2 Likes

Hollllld UP!!! Did you create a wall in your tent with insulation foam board?

4 Likes

Why yes I did lol. I turned a 4x4x8 into a 2x4x8 maximizes my light efficiency. I’m running two vipar spectrum p1500s for a total of 298watts which should flower my 2x4 space perfectly. Keen eye my friend :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Looks great ran out of likes

I’ll tag along if you don’t mind

Paps

3 Likes

thanks Paps. you are more thin welcome to tag along :smiley:

1 Like

She’s 3 weeks into flower and I’m liking what I’m seeing. Gave her a half strength dose of gaia green flower nutes to amend the soil then told her that’ll do yah.

13 Likes

sometimes you just gotta say Hollld Up lol

1 Like

Happy Saturday fellow growers :grin: Just another weekly update. Today makes four weeks of flower she sure is smelling good :+1::fire::skunk:

11 Likes

Has anyone heard of or use Recharge? Just curious lol

2 Likes