Time to turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose!

Just another smart ass from Texas! Lol :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Decision time. To top, tie, fim or go natural. I fimed a LAConf but stopped there to wait for some feedback from my many OG Mentors. Your thoughts are appreciated. :cowboy_hat_face:

Look what popped up in one of the C99/Rom pots…

The only thing I can think of were some cups with what I thought were dead seeds that I just dumped in while mixing soil a while back. Not sure what to do. It’s obviously a determined little one! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

My answer is it depends :grinning: on available space verses the number of plants usually but plants left to grow naturally normally yield the least for me anyway. If it’s new to me i often grow 1 as a tester left to grow naturally (unless it gets too tall) so it doesn’t rob space from the known good ones which i nearly always bend or top for yield.

2 Likes

Thanks my friend @Albannach. Much respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

@oleskool830 dont know if you have seen my pics or not but the LSD and OHS plants were bent with the tops tied down for a few weeks until they set that way then the strings were removed

2 Likes

Me thinks there might be a little stretching goin’ on. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

We are talking 55 gallon barrels right? :oil:

2 Likes

This could be the one you have been waiting for. :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Looking great @oleskool830 didn’t know you had a thread up, but I’ll stick my settings to ‘follow’ on your grow bro …
I’m just starting using mega crop too and my plants seem to love it though it’s too early; I’ll hold off recommending it till I see what flowering is like with this but it seems the “cats’ meow” or the “dogs bollocks”, lol…

Anyway nice wee set-up you have, I’ll have the package posted today ( but it won’t be picked up till Monday morn), I have a few other envelopes for the us to mail, been busy as fk but it should be with you soon…
I’ll be watching this grow :popcorn:, sending some ‘high ratios of females vibes’ your way lol… Happy growing bud
Gaz

1 Like

Hey @Gaz29! I should focus on my current grow but your Autos keep creeping into my thoughts. How many full grown autos can I grow in my 4X4 tent? Thanx! :cowboy_hat_face:

You could probably fit an auto in a 1-3g pot.They could take up 1/2 of your 4x4 cab.

1 Like

Thanks @shroomgod. I use 3 gal pots. Are you saying 2 autos in the 4X4? :cowboy_hat_face:

You could use 1/2 your 4 ft in height.I dunno about your floor space.

Tent is 4X4ft floor space and 8ft. tall.

You should be able to fit two. You might have to trim the outside leaves and at the extreme do some tying and bending.

1 Like

Wow @ryasco. I thought I could grow 4 in there. No sure it’s worth it based on prospective yield. Hmmm. Thanks bro! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Smaller pots might get you more but why water so much?

Edit: More plants, not saying more yield.

1 Like

Autos yield is determined by genetics of course, but pot size and lighting is what really determines how much you pull. If you can provide them a stress free environment, and a 3-gallon pot minimum they should be worth the time you spend caring for them.

1 Like

I think I will stick with my 21 day from seed flip. Better return.