Timer not turning on Driver LED light

Hello!
I was using my timer perfectly from over a month.

i just got a new MAXISUN light with a driver / control.

The timer shuts the light OFF, but won’t turn it back ON.

It worked fine with 3 other lights.

ANy suggestion?

1 Like

Fixed it…

The day of week got changed lol

6 Likes

Yes, I’ve done it many times

All the best

2 Likes

You are using a digital timer?
I’ve gone back to mechanical, much more predictable recovery after a momentary glitch than I found with the digital.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Yes’m digital.

I can see that , totally. I’ve had 2 major incidents due to digital , extra programs and daily / weekly / staggered day options.

May consider old school!

Thank you,

2 Likes

Do you mean turning the lights on and off manually :thinking::rofl:

2 Likes

HA ha ha!!

Not that old school. Just a pin timer lol

However I do check on them fairly often so manually would work .

But it’ would Be nice to not have to go up and down the stairs To double check if timer is working.

I have a Wireless home thermometer in the set up that is a good indicator the lights turned on. Which is how I caught a few few unplanned light outages!!

1 Like

So I stopped using timers and got a 4 pack of smart outlets from Amazon for like $ 30. It’s amazing, I use a phone app to set my scheduling and good to go. Even if they disconnect or power gets cut they have an internal clock and memory. Its the best $ I have spent on my grown space in years. The brand is gosund, but I have some other ones inside my home that work exactly the same.

Here, they are $ 24 for 4 with prime right now.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q2P77JL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_dlT3_UG29FbX9YX3J4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

Don’t know what I did but apparently " $30. " isn’t liked by html

1 Like

I had a nightmare last year, a squirrel got in my workshop and opened up a self service section with the sunflower seeds that were stored in there, right next to my timer. Little swine knocked the timer off the shelf, so I put it back without checking the timer on off switch, 3 weeks later I am wondering why my plants I just put in flower are still vegging and the others have started re vegging ffs.

Corrected that issue and about 3 weeks later added a new 600w light that came with a timer, so installed it all, checked the timer was set to on :wink: 3 weeks later wondering why my plants are re vegging again lmao, the frigging timer that was brand new, was defective out of the box, the switch would not change it to timer on. Always test your new equipment before relying on it :frowning:

3 Likes

f169b395f7f4115c8ce3e2adfcaa583840ebdcf4_2_690x485.jpeg

I’m using this item found on Amazon…
Runs of WiFi and controlled by your phone.
Works perfectly :ok_hand: if it ever broke, I’d buy 5 more. I’m never using anything else, this thing makes things easy AF.

3 Likes

Thats like a better version of mine!!! I love it!

3 Likes

For the power par - Is each outlet controlled individually , 3 separat timer fucntions you can control remotely .or only one control for all 3? E.g. wireless off on for the whole bar or can you choose off/on for (1)(2)(3)
I think I’ i foundmy answer. 3 remote smart plugs on the bar, I can’t imagine how awesome!!

Awesome everyone!! thanks so much.

I thought I’ saw the smart outlets at Walmart’s.

I actually have one i use in my house but never thought about using it for the garden! It doesn’t synch properly anyway so I’ll look to those suggested options.

2 Likes

@Calix 3 outlets are programmed individually controlled by you. & 2 USB that are NOT programmable.

I use this to run my whole tent, Lights, Vortex fan & box fan…

If a power outage happens, the bar remembers whatever you programed and does that only.

If no program or wifi is found after power comes back on, everything stays Off…

This is actually a really cool device.
Hope this helps.

You see my active program and non active ones.
This also have a runtime counter.

1 Like

That’s awesome.

THanks for the screenshots of the application!

What program control it all? Will android google play, iPad apple software work.

1 Like

It’s called " Kasa "

1 Like