Tinytuttle’s grow chronicles 2021!

So what’s everyone’s thoughts here we have 12-13 plants here In a little 2x4 area that are fitting like sardines in a can … should I get a bit more aggressive with leaf plucking or tucking? Did some slight bending on somewhat pliable wood yesterday .

So since I’m more horizontally challenged here would it be better to grow single colas instead topping … height is not a problem here !

3 Likes

My pick too!

4 Likes
6 Likes

Been loosely following you for a bit. I enjoy your style and content, for sure. I am interested in your use of molasses indoors in small pots.

I love molasses too, and frequently make teas with it. But I have given up on pouring it directly into my pots.

How long have you been using this practice, and what are your main reasons for using it directly in your pots.

Lots of words out there about the negs of direct molasses in small pots indoors. I like to see for myself, and learn from the experiences of various farmers.

Hope your day is a good one.

5 Likes

No problem ! I use about 1 tablespoon per gallon I heat up a quart in the microwave to warm so the molasses dissolves quicker then I’ll take a chunk of aloe leaf skin the top off thin then score and scoop the aloe flesh like one does an avocado into the diluted molasses mixture and hand mixer blend it then throw coconut water in the mix(1 cup) or so and top to a gallon, and water in ! I divided the gallon evenly among about 12 plants or so so their not getting to much about 12 oz per plant .

7 Likes

I use molasses in teas as well. It also goes into my homemade cal mag. Besides that, I don’t use it directly either. I guess that still ends up being a good bit though.

4 Likes

OK, very helpful. so, you are not drenching them with it, just giving them a ‘sip’ it seems, to keep things moving. Nice, thank you.

3 Likes

I’ve used the exact same coconut water before… hehe good shit

3 Likes

Ya it doesn’t take much “sauce” to get them to the runoff stage in a 1/2 gallon container.

3 Likes

I’ll probably end up going with some 200x powder here shortly from BAS.its reasonably priced IMO aloe is a diff story though

3 Likes

Just received a parcel from the Amherst NY area for some seed I have no idea who it is

Unfortunately they were turned into seed meal

4 Likes

Hmm. Kinda freaky. Prolly someone new to the game

3 Likes

Lotto winnings off the latest large one

4 Likes

That’s Purple Moby Dick. Think mine arrived from @Vesti .

4 Likes

Gotta check mine tonight as put it straight into cold storage…

4 Likes

Ha - yup, that’s from me and my fault entirely. Those are the extra beans I added to the mix at the end of Nefrella’s raffle for non winning participants. Just a kind of consolation prize sort of thing.

I’ll add you to the list of those I’m sending replacement beans - about half seem to have been demolished.

7 Likes

Thanks @Vesti appreciated; that purple kush in there sounds very interesting to try thanks again buddy!

4 Likes

You got it!

4 Likes

13 plants in a 4x2 area? Hot damn lol. I was only gonna throw 4 in mine.

I need to get better with leaving plants a little smaller and adding more.

3 Likes

We’re down to about 10 or so now a few quick flowering autos came out several weeks ago

Here is their new location being held by a buddyjust finishing up week 7 now with frost coming on good! Hoping for some fat fuckers! Lol the buds are super dense as well thanks for stopping in @Beerus !
Think a have 5-6 flavors here as well

10 Likes